Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Anyone know?
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    I'm digging my Vaja case, but it's a little pricey
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    I got my Seidio Innocase and Ultimate Screen Guard yesterday and am very happy with it. Can barely tell it's in a case or with a screen cover, yet the Pre seems to be quite protected.

Note, though, that I have yet to receive my Touchstone. People have reported some problems in a rather long thread here on the Innocase and USG, but I don't have enough posts to post a link. Just search Innocase and you'll find it.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goldyman View Post
    I got my Seidio Innocase and Ultimate Screen Guard yesterday and am very happy with it. Can barely tell it's in a case or with a screen cover, yet the Pre seems to be quite protected.

Note, though, that I have yet to receive my Touchstone. People have reported some problems in a rather long thread here on the Innocase and USG, but I don't have enough posts to post a link. Just search Innocase and you'll find it.
    I agree. Innocase + USG are a great combo, and even better with the touchstone. I have all 3 and no regrets nor any problems after a week of having them. Seidio has stated that the new batches they are now shipping of cases are problem free.

this link will help ya out too: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-pictures.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooknn View Post
    I'm digging my Vaja case, but it's a little pricey
    Where did ya get that case? It does look nice but curious to see a few more pictures of it.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeko318 View Post
    Where did ya get that case? It does look nice but curious to see a few more pictures of it.
    You can customize it here.
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I'll +1 to the Seidio Innocase Surface, but I personally like the Boxwave Anti-Glare Screen Protectors.