Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    I know there is another thread about this item but it seems to have gone on to the subject of touchstone compatibility. So I want to start off by saying that I previously had a Best Skins Ever protector on the wife's and my Pre's. After a month they turned completely gross. The corners had become infected with some sort of brown "stuff". I was anxious to get those things off so I decided to go with the Seidio Innocase Protector and USG.

After reading other post on this item I got worried and considered canceling my order (I got the black and my wife got the blue). I ordered on the 16th and received them yesterday (7/30). Seems that Seidio re-designed the cases causing a delay, which I have to say I'm fine with.

Ok, so I get home late last night to find the package and even though I was dead tired decided to put them on both phones before I go to sleep and it took about 10 mins each (only because I really hate bubbles and I wanted to get the USG right). The cases look great on the phones and the USG seems to provide good protection to the face. It of course adds some thickness to the slim sexy phone but not enough to make a difference (it still fits in the Palm Pouch that it came with). I haven't had the "pop off" thing happen with either phone yet, I put it through a little stress to see if I can get it to happen and It didn't. Only time will tell on this one though.

So, overall I would have to say I'm pleased with the purchase and I would recommend the product as of right now. I'll give it a month like I did with the BSE and then write a follow up.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Ok. so I know I said I'd give it a month, but I decided to give a "few days later" post.

I couldn't be more pleased with this product. I don't have a touchstone so those issues don't apply to me. I was skeptical at first due to the negative reviews I saw but now I couldn't imagine going "naked" or "skinned" again. I just have so much more confidence when handling the Pre now. And the USG is so clear that I don't even notice that it's on. You will feel the edges when gesturing around the gray button but it's negligible.

I haven't attempted to remove the case yet as I have had no reason to. The case is on the expensive side but I think anyone would be pleased with it. My wife dropped hers on the sidewalk and it took it like a champ. The case didn't pop off and no damage to the phone or case! The more I look at it the more I think that Palm should have just made the phone out of this material.