1.    #1  
    Last night we missed two calls because the phone didn't ring. I realized the bluetooth was still on so I turned it off. I called the cell phone and it rang. I turned bluetooth back on, called the cell and it didn't ring, not even a notification on the screen that a call was coming in.

And of course this happened even though it wasn't actually connected to my bluetooth receiver which was in the car.

So it there any way to make the phone ring actually ring as normal when the bluetooth setting is on?
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fscott55 View Post
    Last night we missed two calls because the phone didn't ring. I realized the bluetooth was still on so I turned it off. I called the cell phone and it rang. I turned bluetooth back on, called the cell and it didn't ring, not even a notification on the screen that a call was coming in.

And of course this happened even though it wasn't actually connected to my bluetooth receiver which was in the car.

So it there any way to make the phone ring actually ring as normal when the bluetooth setting is on?
    That doesn't sound right. My phone rings when BT is turned on and even when connected tothe headset. Actually it's one of my peeves that the phone still rings when BT headset is connected and you can't hear the ringer through the headset. I'd have that checked.
    That doesn't sound right to me either, as for the headset not ringing that may just be your headset. cause my headset rings also.
    +1 on the headset and bluetooth ringing simultaneously. Maybe you have a defective phone? I would try disconnecting and reconnecting the bluetooth device.