Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I ordered my Ghost Armor late Monday night (July 27) and paid using PayPal. I received 2 emails, one which said my order was received and the other said my payment was received. It is now July 30, and I haven't received an email saying that my order has shipped.

I logged into their website, which is a ******* hassle because after a day, your password doesn't work and you get locked out for 10 minutes and have to request a new password.

After finally logging in, my order status is "Processing." Processing, according to their website, means that, "payment may not have cleared or the order hasn't been dealt with yet."

I went to PayPal and my payment has certainly cleared. Essentially, they haven't "gotten to [my order] yet." I send them a message yesterday and haven't received a response. I sent them another message today. I am royally pissed off.

Does anyone on this message board represent Ghost Armor? Anyone have similar problems?
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    ...and not their website isn't working at all. Try going to Ghost Armor | cases, screen-protectors, shields, skins, covers, armor
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Shipped. Finally.
    Lol...
    This signature for rent