1.    #1  
    Just picked up a Jabra SP700 yesterday. Very nice. I really like the FM transmitter feature.

On my way home from Chuck E Cheese (my son's 4th birthday was yesterday ), I was able to pump Pandora, Sprint Navigation from my Pre through my car radio. It was nice to be able to have them pause and take a phone call as well. I love that about the Pre!

Synced up very easily.

By itself, the speaker is very loud and clear, and I was surprised how well the mic picked up.

Anyone else using this Speakerphone?
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bjshedwick View Post
    Just picked up a Jabra SP700 yesterday. Very nice. I really like the FM transmitter feature.

On my way home from Chuck E Cheese (my son's 4th birthday was yesterday ), I was able to pump Pandora, Sprint Navigation from my Pre through my car radio. It was nice to be able to have them pause and take a phone call as well. I love that about the Pre!

Synced up very easily.

By itself, the speaker is very loud and clear, and I was surprised how well the mic picked up.

Anyone else using this Speakerphone?
    Thanks for the heads up - it's on my list of things to buy. I read a few online reviews and it sounds like a decent product.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get it for?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach View Post
    Thanks for the heads up - it's on my list of things to buy. I read a few online reviews and it sounds like a decent product.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get it for?
    I paid 59.99 at Costco. I know I could have bought it online, but I hate waiting....
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    I have one too. I am pleased with how both Pandora and mp3s from the music app sound.
    I've had mine for about a month. Love it!
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Thanks for the comments on this hardware guys.
    kool
    yo
    thakxx
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    I just got one yesterday for a great price. What a deal. So far, the thing seems to work like a champ. The FM is quite a bit of noise, but that may just be because of the metropolitan area I live.

BTW, the USM adapter for the SP700 seems to be compatible with the Palm Pre. I plugged it in unpower to try and it is definitely the same connector. Does anybody know if they are compatible? If they are this is just one more reason to get the SP700.