Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thank you for the review
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanblive91 View Post
    I hope this is the leader of the site who posted this. Let me tell you about my experience with foreverfitter. After 1 order, TERRIBLE. I saw some good reviews on the screens with some complaints but it was worth it for the price. I purchase 4x anti glare screen shields for my palm pre. 2 weeks go by and still no delivery. I message the seller labeled urbanmonkey. It says there will be an answer within a business day. No answer for a week. I sent 3 more over the next week. Still not 1 answer. I then decide to call the customers service #(323) 881-9202. It rings and then says the line has been disconnected. ***!!. I then email the official site email. Still no reply. After a few days I decide to call the cust. service # again. This time someone with a spanish accent picks up and tells me I have the wrong #. This is all insane. This is my last resort...the forums and im seriuosly copying and pasting this message all over palm pre forums to let people know to not order from this site. It is seriously like a scam. I just want my screen protectors, thats it. Foreverfitters if you want to contact me to resolve my order email me.
    Well........Here we are months later, and Forever Fitters seems to have gotten it right this time. I have tried MANY screen protectors for the Pre. This was, by far, the best. No bubbles upon install. Good fit. NO GLARE. I am very happy. I suggest giving them another shot.
    Hey David, I just ordered mine from the main site. Are you getting that dust outline like the guy who reviewed the phone? Thanks
    Hi Slim. Overall was very happy. I would pick up the clear version as well, some people don't like that that non-glare has a somewhat "fuzzy" look to it. No doubt there is a little bit of dust/lint/fuzzies etc that bulids up on the edge, but nothing a quick wipe with a cloth won't solve. I bit the bullet since my review - I now have the Evo! Got tired of waiting for improvements of webos. I can always go back when it gets faster, ya' know?
    These were my thoughts as well. I can live very edges of the faces that do not conform with the phone is very minimal in my device and it's hard to say. But the fact that surgery is a smidge off is a bit 'disappointing. But I had installed in about 2 or 3 weeks and had no problems at all. I'm so happy to know that my phone is protected.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12