1.    #1  
    has anyone purchased the sprint micro usb car charger on ebay? its super cheap for the same charger u would get in-store. just wondering if its the same product. there is no model number posted on the ebay sites.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    it looks like the same one, you should have no problem, also check their feedback and see if anyone has bought one and see what they said.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    i purchased a few of them on ebay, received it a couple of days later and compared to the one a friend had purchased at the sprint store - no difference as far as i can tell, works fine
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I normally purchase mine on Ebay. And man I wish I would have. I was so excited about getting my new pre and the Sprint salesperson coaxed me into the car charger when he told me that other chargers won't work. I paid over $30 for this when I could have went home and got it on Ebay a few days later for over 75% less. Stupid impulse buy.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I bought one of the Sprint chargers off ebay... paid $15 for it. It works fine in my car.
    I tried the one I got today on E-bay - doesn't work at all. I also have three home chargers that I got off E-bay (non-Sprint, but they say compatible). None of them work - they actually screw up the phone by making random "touches" appear all over the screen. Guess I should pay the regular price and get one that works.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    I tried the one I got today on E-bay - doesn't work at all. I also have three home chargers that I got off E-bay (non-Sprint, but they say compatible). None of them work - they actually screw up the phone by making random "touches" appear all over the screen. Guess I should pay the regular price and get one that works.
    I posted a thread about the OEM chargers for $20 on eBay. Got mine today.