1.    #1  
    I've purchased so many seidio products, its turned into a bad habit! I always go to a local guy who always has Seidio products.. Been buying from him for a long time.

He went ahead and ordered me a Innocase and Holster for my pre. (I always want to give him business, he usually treats me great). Well I ran into my first problem.

I got the stuff in and at first I was VERY pleased at first glance, as I had basically the same setup as my Pro. It looked sexy and I loved it..

Here is where the problem comes. Might be Seidio's fault, Might be the shippers. I looked it over and noticed a crack on the back of the case. I obviously was a little surprised, so I go ahead and look at everything else.. and i was BLOWN away how there were hairline cracks all over everything.

So after buying from this gentleman (in a mall) for a long time, he just gives me the product in the box itself (the shipping box). So I go back to him and show him and he states that he can't return the product because he'll lose money on it. So basically, I'm stuck. The guy did give it to me at a good price, ($5 off retail) but the product wasn't opened or touched until I got it home un-packed it. The box didn't look beat and the Seidio Packaging looked fine.

Oh well, I'm still a Seidio fan, but I guess this happens to everyone and you have to suck it up and move on. I have had batteries beyond batteries, chargers, cases, etc from them and I never had this problem, so I'm still a fanboy, I just thought I'd share my experience.

The store is in Southern Park Mall, Oh. The guy is a great guy and I wouldn't hold it against him, I recommend using him because he always takes care of me from being a loyal customer.

Sorry for the long post
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    I've purchased so many seidio products, its turned into a bad habit! I always go to a local guy who always has Seidio products.. Been buying from him for a long time.

He went ahead and ordered me a Innocase and Holster for my pre. (I always want to give him business, he usually treats me great). Well I ran into my first problem.

I got the stuff in and at first I was VERY pleased at first glance, as I had basically the same setup as my Pro. It looked sexy and I loved it..

Here is where the problem comes. Might be Seidio's fault, Might be the shippers. I looked it over and noticed a crack on the back of the case. I obviously was a little surprised, so I go ahead and look at everything else.. and i was BLOWN away how there were hairline cracks all over everything.

So after buying from this gentleman (in a mall) for a long time, he just gives me the product in the box itself (the shipping box). So I go back to him and show him and he states that he can't return the product because he'll lose money on it. So basically, I'm stuck. The guy did give it to me at a good price, ($5 off retail) but the product wasn't opened or touched until I got it home un-packed it. The box didn't look beat and the Seidio Packaging looked fine.

Oh well, I'm still a Seidio fan, but I guess this happens to everyone and you have to suck it up and move on. I have had batteries beyond batteries, chargers, cases, etc from them and I never had this problem, so I'm still a fanboy, I just thought I'd share my experience.

The store is in Southern Park Mall, Oh. The guy is a great guy and I wouldn't hold it against him, I recommend using him because he always takes care of me from being a loyal customer.

Sorry for the long post
    Sorry for the problems you experienced with Seidio products. PLease PM me your contact information so our customer service manager can contact you.

Seidio