Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Ok obviously the iPhone has a cable that will plug into accepting aftermrket or stock head units in a vehicle, it's an iPod. But is there a cable I can use to plug my pre into my Pioneer in-dash? It will accept an iPod so if theres a cable for the pre im sure it would work? Does anyone know?
    any standard 3.5mm AUX auxilary input cable will work - can find at best buy - radio shack et
    The headphone jack has an extra contact, if you get the right cable, maybe palm will sell them eventually, you can even pause and skip tracks with the standard headphone jack.

You can always use a headphone as an audio out as it's not an amped signal and almost anything will take it as an aux signal.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    So any standard aux cable will allow me to plug my pre into my pioneer in dash head unit in my truck and play the music on my pre through my truck stereo system?
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbeditup View Post
    So any standard aux cable will allow me to plug my pre into my pioneer in dash head unit in my truck and play the music on my pre through my truck stereo system?
    yes... works great!