1.    #1  
    I have since installed extended Battery Seidio,
    I am @ 80 percent charge Took phone off charger at 8:00 am this morning, did some light texting Pandora on my commute in and a bit of web surfing, showed off my Homebrew apps to an iPhone toting co-worker.
    Installed another App via Filecoaster ( thanks PreGame)

I have to say this Seidio extended battery so far is performing as expected.

worth the 50.00.
    Is this the 1350 mah batter you talking about?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Where are you getting additional apps from?
    google it
    I percive that this is the Seidio Innocell 1350aAh battery right? I am looking into getting a better battery but don't want to get rid of my touchstone for the Seidio Innocell 2600mAh.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    Is this the 1350 mah batter you talking about?
    Yes it is the 1350 battery!

Quote Originally Posted by Bebo77 View Post
    HomeBrew forum
    Homebrew Apps

How to install Homebrew apps on Pre w/out rooting

Filecoaster-first-pre-gui-downloader-installer
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebo77 View Post
    How do you not know this?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    I percive that this is the Seidio Innocell 1350aAh battery right? I am looking into getting a better battery but don't want to get rid of my touchstone for the Seidio Innocell 2600mAh.
    The 1350 is an excellent choice, I can can not say if it works with touchstone as I decided to get this battery over the touchstone, seemed like abetter way to spend my $ battery 50.00 + Rocketfish case $14.00.

I believe it probbaly still works with the TS but i advise you to double check

WOW this was my 200th Post! Do I get a Thank you from everyone here? or atleast an emoticon smiley 200posts
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info, will like end up getting this vs the hunking big one lol.

If someone can confirm this works with the TS then that would be great.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DNic View Post
    Thanks for the info, will like end up getting this vs the hunking big one lol.

If someone can confirm this works with the TS then that would be great.
    The 1350 does work with Touchstone. I have been using it for about 2 weeks. No Problems so far and battery seems to last a tad longer.
    Someone put a good perspective on it in the precental.net store. Since the battery is moving from 1100mh to 1350mh, its about a 20% increase or so. So roughly another 2 hours or more of usage.

I myself do not have one, I am also considering buying one, anyone else have any opinions!
    Quote Originally Posted by Addie_Goodvibes View Post
    The 1350 is an excellent choice, I can can not say if it works with touchstone as I decided to get this battery over the touchstone, seemed like abetter way to spend my $ battery 50.00 + Rocketfish case $14.00.

WOW this was my 200th Post! Do I get a Thank you from everyone here? or atleast an emoticon smiley 200posts
    Yes, it works with the Touchstone, provided that you have the Touchstone-compatible back cover.

Congrats on your 200th post!
    Can anyone venture a guess as to what the greatest mAh rating would be for a pre battery that would not add any extra bulk?
    Quote Originally Posted by dswissmiss View Post
    Can anyone venture a guess as to what the greatest mAh rating would be for a pre battery that would not add any extra bulk?
    I SECOND THIS!

I really don't want to give up TS compatibility and Palm's super-slick TS back cover.

I don't think the 1350 is nearly enough, but the 2600 is overkill. If any company can hit the sweet spot with a 1600-2000 mAh rated battery that DOES NOT add extra thickness, you will have yourself a best-seller. Even though I would only need one, I'd buy two just to say thanks! jk
    anyone experiencing the random shut offs with this battery.. i had to stick a piece of paper between mine to get it to stop.. but why am i paying $50 for this battery to do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by uprisingchuns
    anyone experiencing the random shut offs with this battery.. i had to stick a piece of paper between mine to get it to stop.. but why am i paying $50 for this battery to do that?
    Helllo,

We are sorry about your experience and it definitely not a common thing! Please PM me your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    My girlfriend and I had the same random shutoff issue (thats 2 batteries) and i had to create a spacer from foam (very small amount) and it fixed them. Its working great and I really dont feel like returning them considering I got it to work. Great battery though! 5 cycles did the trick up to 3 more hours of idle time and 1-2 more hours of active use time.
    whatever floats your boat, buddy.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    As much as I love seidio I think I'm gonna go with the amzer 1400 Battery. For the price i'd like the extra 50mAh

I went up to Bestbuy and got the InvisibleSHIELD and the Rocketfish case. After installing the Invisibleshield and waitting 3 days to put the Rocketfish case on. The Rocketfish case would not fit over the front where i put the Inisibleshield on. I messed up my Invisibleshield trying to put it on also!!

Just thought I would pass that on to everyone!!