Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    So, I'm looking on Sprint's site and suddenly ran into a link to Sprint phone skins. For my own amusement, I decided to try and find skins for the Pre, knowing there would be none. Oddly enough, there were. Tons of them in fact, and in every design imaginable. The thing is, when I clicked on one, it seemed from the provided images that the skin would cover the screen. I'm not sure if this is just a really dumb mistake from Sprint or what...

Link: sprint.skinit. com/skins
    Na m8 it's junk. Those skins are for the Razor.
    Twc did you actally look at the site? They allow you to select a phone model and the Pre Is most cirtainly on there austin thanks for the post buddy, looks like my back covers gonna be sporting a Gator logo!
    ... She fakes the orgasm, I fake the relationship
    Ya m8 I "did" look at the site. I even went as far as check out, just to see if anything would change. Here's what I did, I followed your link, went to "devices" and choose Palm then the Pre, then I went and picked out a skin design. After I picked out a skin design I choose check out where it gives you a preveiw of the skin you are about the pay for. When you look at the preveiw skin you can clearly see that it is for a Razor. On the front skin you can see where the the skin is separated so you can flip open the phone. And on the back skin you can clearly see where it seperates so you can take the battery cover off. Also did you try clicking any of the other phones Palm or other? Tried for about 3 or 4 other phones and everytime for every phone the preveiw showed a skin for the Razor. Ordered it brother, prove me wrong no big deal. Will it work, maybe. Miss Philly had a Razor before she got her Centro, so I pulled it out of the draw and looked at it and the Pre side by side. You'll have more luck using the front skin vs the rear skin and you'll need to trim the edges so it will sit on the phone right and you'll need to cut out spots for the speaker and camera. Like I said m8 order one and prove me wrong, I'm kewl with that. Just tryin to save ya the 14.95$ plus shipping. Post back when you get it with pics. And next time don't be so quick to jump on someone asking them if they looked at something when it seams like you really didn't take a good look yourself. Always do your research and don't just go bye a link posted, go to the link and do a little back tracking. Go to the main page for that site and start from there, you'll see.
    Unique Skins: Cell Phone Skins, Laptop Skins, IPod Skins, Gaming Skins, Mobile Phones Skins have custom skins available for the Pre. The front skin does cover the gesture area, but I'm not sure if it hinder the gesture. I'm only using the back piece and don't care for the front.
    Quote Originally Posted by turb0rexx View Post
    Unique Skins: Cell Phone Skins, Laptop Skins, IPod Skins, Gaming Skins, Mobile Phones Skins have custom skins available for the Pre. The front skin does cover the gesture area, but I'm not sure if it hinder the gesture. I'm only using the back piece and don't care for the front.
    Great find m8, thanks for the link. Just ordered one. TY
    I have a Skin-it on my Touchstone Back as well . Fits great and have had it on for some time now with no effects. The front does cover the Gesture area and I really only wanted the back. I had a 20% off coupon from somewhere but not sure where.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Do they have sports teams?
    The Unique skins have all kinds of themes sport ones to) but what is really kewl is you can up load any pic you want and paly around with it to my it fit. Check it out.