Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Since the Amazon sale for $29.99, I have been waiting for the Touchstone Charging base to go back on sale and I just noticed that the Touchstone Charging Dock is on sale for $30.99. Here's the link. Finally I can order a few more!
    Resellerratings.com rates this at 1.6/10, in the range of a scam site. ( SuperDuperClub - superduperclub.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings ) I would stay away from it.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    And it'll be weeks before it ships to you......if it does.
    Yeah, looks sketchy...
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I tried to order 3 from their website and the shipping cost was $38!!! That's nuts... Cheaper to pay almost anywhere else where they have free shipping... False alarm... But if you guys find any good deals please make sure to post on here.

Thanks.
    I'll add a recommendation for www . resellerratings . com . They do a great job of tracking how reliable online vendors are. The places I usually deal with all rate above 8/10.

- Alan (fuure Pre owner)
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shoolace View Post
    I tried to order 3 from their website and the shipping cost was $38!!! That's nuts... Cheaper to pay almost anywhere else where they have free shipping... False alarm... But if you guys find any good deals please make sure to post on here.

Thanks.
    I read that and i was like now way... Had to try it.

"Palm Computing Div. Pre Touchstone Kit $42.99 1 $42.99
    Subtotal: $42.99
    Shipping: $17.86
    Tax: $0.00
    Total: $60.85"

WTF! No Deal!