1.    #1  
    I'm looking for an extended life battery that:

- Does not require a bigger backdoor
    - Works with the Touchstone
    - Gives a decent boost in battery life
    - No issues (heard some people refer to Pre's shutting off when closing the slider)

Anyone have experience with the Seidio 1350 and/or Amzer 1400 and have any advice on which is the better one to get? Or if there's another one i'm unaware of.

Thank you!
    Seidio
    When I got my Pre it couldn't make it through a day before it had to be charged. With each of the updates from Palm it has improved. I purchased the Seidio Extended Battery and I don't worry about battery life. I easily make it through my work day.
    The amzer solved my power issues. All through the day with 30% left.
    There both good. The Seidio is 1350 and the Amzer is 1400. pretty much both will give ya like 15-20% more. I got the Amzer and ordered the Seidio 2600 ( but that needs a new door) and the Amzer is good at getting that extra hour out of the day. I usualyl was down to 30 % by day end and all three days of using the amzer i was in the 40% range so not dramatic but that added little. but again as I find new ways to use the PRE and add more music , listen to more pandora and just use the device more and more ( new apps coming etc) even this battery will have me out of juice by mid to late day so I cant wait and hope I like the 2600 which should get a full day out of even the most intesnive power user. Its pretty much double the standard battery .
    I just wonder about Amzer's reputation...I have used previous Seidio's batteries (not one for the Pre, yet) and have not had the bulging or overheating that some batteries have exhibited (one of my stock Palm batteries bulged in my 700p). I would vote Seidio based on my experience with them.
  7.    #7  
    Ordered the Seidio battery from Amazon, but it's out of stock. Anyone do the same and have an update on when they will get them in?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zeravla531 View Post
    Ordered the Seidio battery from Amazon, but it's out of stock. Anyone do the same and have an update on when they will get them in?

Thanks
    PreCentral Store has them in Stock!

PreCentral Store Seidio Extended battery
    The Seidio 2600 for the Palm Pre is now shipping, NOT compatiable with the touchstone for right now