1.    #1  
    The UPS dropped off my Seidio Extended battery this morning, I have a Question for anyone who bought this battery.
    On the case that the battery comes in it clearly states the following:
    Prior to inserting your battery into your phone,please allow 8 hours for initial charge time:
    Well since I do not have a wall charger & I use the phone to charge the battery is there is there a reason why i shouldn't "insert the battery into the phone for its initial charge?
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    That is the way I did it, just popped in the battery and let it charge 8 hours in the phone. Left it hooked up to the USB cord. Then I ended up running the battery down around 10% before charging it up again.

You might try this at night around 10:00 pm and then pull the phone off of the charger in the morning, which should work just as well.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
  3.    #3  
    Thanks , Yes I intentionally let my standard battery cdrain until the low battery notification then fully charged it . I did this a few times, and have had fairly decent battery life.

By the way how is the battery life with the new Seidio Battery? Is it a big improvement?
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    The improvement is good once the battery is calibrated. I can take my phone off the charger at midnite, then use it all day where I work in an EV wasteland, bluetooth connected in the car, and get home around 6:00 pm with over 40% left. That comes out to 18 hours of use before I have to think about charging it up. Then again I am not using it it much during the day outside of answering a call here or there and checking my email that comes in.

But the nice thing is I have a couple extra batteries that I can always pop in if I get too low and am not near a charger. It also takes a couple of weeks of use before the battery gets to its full potential and charge, so am happy with the extra boost I am getting out of it and it was worth the few extra bucks where I option of never having to be without a charge and that it works with the existing covers and doesn't add any bulk to the phone.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
  5.    #5  
    I decided not to get the Superextended battery as I do not want to add more bulk to the phone < I switched from a treo that was way too bulky.

I think I will have to buy one of those dock battery chargers make charging quick and easy.
    To me this was a better buy than the touchstone.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    And looking forward, PreCentral has the package deal for $50 if you decide to go that route in the future.