1.    #1  
    So at home and work I have these phones from panasonic which lets you talk on a regular handset anywhere in the house, and effectively creates a home phone.
    Amazon.com: Panasonic Link-to-Cell Expandable Bluetooth-Enabled DECT 6.0 Phone System with 2 Handsets: Cell Phones & Service

But with the pre, incoming calls get disconnected after it picks up for a few seconds.

Then on my BMW, incoming calls go to the handset and i have to manually click on bluetooth (which is btw kind of dangerous as you drive

outgoing calls work fine on both the panasonic and the bmw..

Anyone else?
    I've had a similar problem: Incoming calls to my Pre don't seem to connect automatically with bluetooth in my Audi. Calls do connect but only after I unlock the Pre. Is there a way to skip this finger swipe when bluetooth connection is active? I never had a problem with this using my Treo.
    It works fine both ways in my Range Rover.... It also syncs my contacts, missed, recieved, and dialed calls to the car.

I also just press a button on the steering wheel to pick up.

Is there a button on your steering wheel to pick up? try it and let me know!
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreMD View Post
    I've had a similar problem: Incoming calls to my Pre don't seem to connect automatically with bluetooth in my Audi. Calls do connect but only after I unlock the Pre. Is there a way to skip this finger swipe when bluetooth connection is active? I never had a problem with this using my Treo.
    Interesting. My wife is having a similar problem with her Motorola headset. Seeing these descriptions has helped me identify her specific symptoms a bit more clearly. Thanks for sharing. Really sounds like some bluetooth devices have problems reconnecting to the pre when the calls are incoming. I have been trying to talk her into a new headset for a while - may have to do that to see if it helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    It works fine both ways in my Range Rover.... It also syncs my contacts, missed, recieved, and dialed calls to the car.

I also just press a button on the steering wheel to pick up.

Is there a button on your steering wheel to pick up? try it and let me know!
    I have an 2005 Range rover Hse and it pairs but fails to work properly when i receive calls...what year make and modle do you have
    I have a 2008 Range Rover Hse, and to be honest i loved my 2005 model even more, unless you are going to get the new 2010 model dont upgrade because from 06-09 they are underpowered. the new 2010 will have a 5.0 liter engine and over 1 second faster 0-60 on both supercharged and regular models. best of all it has better gas mielage

whats the problem when you recieve calls? the only thing mine doesn't do is display the name sometimes and thats 1/10 times
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I've found with my Panasonic I get the incoming calls fine but some times when I go to place a call it doesn't connect properly to the phone. It will dial out and then the Panasonic handset goes quiet. But the Pre is still dialing.
    The audio is routed where the user answers the call. If you answer on the headset, audio goes to the headset. If you answer on the phone, audio is on the phone.

Where are you trying to answer the call from?