Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'd love to see a side shot between two Pres, one with the stock battery and cover, and one with the 2600 battery and cover. I had your 2000 mah battery on my Sprint touch, and it really improved the life of it, so I am considering springing for the 2600 for the Pre. What concerns me is your websites claim of added thickness of 4 mm! I need to see a picture of that before I order, and I am sure many other forum members are interested in seeing how fat the Pre will get after this power enhancement!

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    http://www.preaccessories.com/seidio.../8A37A5770.htm

preaccessories has some decent pics of the phone with the new back
    Pre
    ppcgeeks.com ---- ajk511
    That doesn't look too bad for the 2600mah battery.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    not at all. looks like it might give the phone a sturdy feeling.

PS..just realized that those are the same pics seidio has up. sorry guys.
    Pre
    ppcgeeks.com ---- ajk511
  5.    #5  
    I couldn't even find pics on Seidios website...I must be blind!

Thanks for the link man!

The old girl got pretty chubby there....hm...currently I really don't have much of a problem with battery life to be honest. I am usually always on the go and have my handy 850 Sprint Charger with me and always plug my phone in while driving around aimlessly....however, once we get more apps to play with.....possibly games....then I am not too sure about whether or not the stock battery is enough for me. And if I am going to spend some coin on a bigger battery, might as well go all the way and get the big boy, not that little 1350....which should have been the stock battery to begin with!

LOL, oh hell...I didn't click on the "more images" button....
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    can someone post a pic of their pre if they pick of this battery?
    I'm wondering if they can just sell the backing. I already have the Seidio 2600 battery that I used for my 800w.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Not sure if I'm just pointing out the obvious, but this does not work for the touchstone. Just making sure that is out there, if that is a deal-breaker.
    sgtkwol,

This back does not work with the touchstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28
    I'd love to see a side shot between two Pres, one with the stock battery and cover, and one with the 2600 battery and cover. I had your 2000 mah battery on my Sprint touch, and it really improved the life of it, so I am considering springing for the 2600 for the Pre. What concerns me is your websites claim of added thickness of 4 mm! I need to see a picture of that before I order, and I am sure many other forum members are interested in seeing how fat the Pre will get after this power enhancement!

Thanks in advance!
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products! We have added that one photo just for you! It can now also be found in the product page gallery:

Thanks SIEDIO, thats dosent seem to be such a big difference , Actually holding in my hand will tell me more then a picture. Much appreciated the comparison is, cant wait to get this battery. Hope they ship soon.

I have been using my PRE with no case since I ordered this to get ready. I wish there was a half case that covered the front of the pre but molded against the side . I left the front of my Rocketfish on but it looked funny. My guess is there is no case that will fit this battery and any case will then make the PRE huge . the battery back door seems to me ( picture only) to be still thin as not to be a burden BUT any case would surley ruin that.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 07/27/2009 at 07:36 PM.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Wow Seido! Thanks for posting the comparison photo. I think it's really cool that you frequent this forum and really pay attention to user comments. Nice job.
    not bad indeed
    I like that! Its not a big difference IMHO. Thanks Seidio for the shots! Now lets get that Touchstone-compatible back going!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I like that! Its not a big difference IMHO. Thanks Seidio for the shots! Now lets get that Touchstone-compatible back going!
    Thats what I am waiting for. Get the TS and 2600 combo and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by mroony View Post
    Thats what I am waiting for. Get the TS and 2600 combo and we can talk.
    I concur. I would definitely buy that product too...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I want this to be touchstone compatible too. I contacted both seidio and amzer since both have coparable capacity extended batteries but can't get any info out of either about ETA. AT LEAST seidio said it is being done so it is just a matter of waiting and putting up with the stock battery. I just hope it comes real soon. Amzer customer service seems to be clueless. They told me they don't even have one for the pre yet their website lists a 2800 for the pre and I know one of the blog/forum staff is getting one to review (I think prethinking). So I am guessing that amzer is subpar in pushing out their products and informing their employees in detail about their products. So seidio is our best bet right now. I know by the numbers 2600 mAh is 126% more than 1150mAh but it is my understanding is only lasts 90% longer. Which figure is more accurate? I know with the amzer 1400mAh is 21.7% more than 1150mAh but in prethinking's tests it only got 12.2% more.
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    I want this to be touchstone compatible too. I contacted both seidio and amzer since both have coparable capacity extended batteries but can't get any info out of either about ETA. AT LEAST seidio said it is being done so it is just a matter of waiting and putting up with the stock battery. I just hope it comes real soon. Amzer customer service seems to be clueless. They told me they don't even have one for the pre yet their website lists a 2800 for the pre and I know one of the blog/forum staff is getting one to review (I think prethinking). So I am guessing that amzer is subpar in pushing out their products and informing their employees in detail about their products. So seidio is our best bet right now. I know by the numbers 2600 mAh is 126% more than 1150mAh but it is my understanding is only lasts 90% longer. Which figure is more accurate? I know with the amzer 1400mAh is 21.7% more than 1150mAh but in prethinking's tests it only got 12.2% more.

we have moved up the shipping date. The shipping began today(7/28) for Pre 2600 mah extended battery.

Seidio
    DUDE! if you can rush my order for a friday delivery (leaving town) that would be awesome.

I pmed you my order number
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ajk511 View Post
    http://www.preaccessories.com/seidio.../8A37A5770.htm

preaccessories has some decent pics of the phone with the new back
    Maybe in person it might look different but in those pictures its looks fugly
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast