Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I received my Innocase yesterday and so far, I'm less than impressed. Like most Pre owners, I use my phone constantly. Opening and closing the slider almost always results in a corner of the Innocase unclipping from the Pre. It becomes irritating, at least to me, to have to snap it back into place nearly every time I use the slider. Anybody else having that problem?

I think the bottom line for me is that this case seems poorly made and worth about one-third of the $29.99 price.

P.S. I just realized I should have posted this in the Accessories thread. My apologies to all. If an administrator can move it, I'd be grateful.
    I have been disappointed with every single thing I have ever bought from Sedio. I will never buy anything from them again
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    My Innocase hasn't been popping off, but I'm am disappointed in the quality of it compared to the price. $30 is a bit too much for this. It it was $10 - $15, I wouldn't have a beef.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    One tab on mine slipped off on the first day, but I popped it back on and have had no problems since. I love the case, personally.
    I have a spare OEM battery to trade for an innocase. PM me
    I dont think it is much different than the Rocketfish case, which IMO works perfectly the only thing about the innocase I think I would like is the texture and the Black color, mine comes in a slate like Grey, it fits nicely none of the corners come undone and the Pre with case still fits in its leather pouch.
    I am perfectly happy with my Innocase.
    One time one of the corners came unsnapped, but it may have been that I didn't have it installed properly, once I reinstalled it, no more problems. One thing I really like about this case, besides being able to use the touchstone with it, is that the phone don't feel nearly as fragile with the Innocase case on it.
    I just received the case this week and have been using it for a couple days. No issues at all. I'm perfectly happy with the matte feel, protection and look.

It works fine with the TS. No issues of slippage at all.

It does reduce the oreo effect but does not eliminate it.

Overall, I'm more than satisfied.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I received my Innocase yesterday. I bought the Innocase/Holster combo and used the 10% off coupon code. I am happy with the combo so far. The case snapped on my Pre without issue and has not suffered from the corners popping off. The cased Pre fits in the holster clip nicely and is very secure. Even though I saved some cash by buying the Innocase as part of the combo and had a 10% coupon, I still feel that I overpaid for what I got. I appreciate the engineering that went into the products but the quality is not commensurate with the price. That is my only beef though as I like the product overall.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I just received an Innocase about half an hour ago. The case seems to attach fine, but I can't get the Pre to charge on the Touchstone now that the case is on.

Did I miss something? Is there a trick to this?
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    Did you remove the foam backing?
    With all the hype of the pre i feel like Seidio felt a rush to come out with accessories but that hindered on their quality. Is seidio known for improving the product after its release? will we see more cases/batteries/accessories from them even though they already have one...aka increase their variety?
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dswissmiss View Post
    Did you remove the foam backing?
    Thank you so much. That's exactly what the problem was. That foam backing looked nice enough that I thought it was supposed to be part of the case. The case fits the Pre better now that I've taken it out, and the Touchstone works like a charm again. I really appreciate the help.
    Rob Robinson
    No problem. The foam actually is part of the case if you don't use a touchstone and since I'd rather spend the money on an extended battery mine is staying put
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dswissmiss View Post
    No problem. The foam actually is part of the case if you don't use a touchstone and since I'd rather spend the money on an extended battery mine is staying put
    That makes sense. I'm a touchstone junkie, and I'd have banged my head against a wall for a while before I figured out that the foam padding was the issue.
    Rob Robinson
    Personally, I LOVE my innocase and belt clip! It adds another level of security and sexiness to my phone. Plus, I HATE carrying my phone in my pocket so a belt clip is a must for me. The belt clip also allows easy access to the headphone jack.

For me, it's a match made in Heaven. Now, if Seidio can make a 2600 mah battery with a Touchstone compatible back, I'd be too satisfied!
    The case was great till I had to exchange my pre for the oreo problem. The build quality is much better on the new phone and now the tabs on the case won't even fit between the gaps of the 2 sliders. Even if I force it on, once I slide up the whole bottom half of the top piece pops off. Great case for a wobbly phone but for that "perfect" pre the case doesn't even stay on.
    I have a "perfect" pre with no oreo twist and the case fits perfectly. No issue with tabs and pieces popping off. Maybe I am just lucky. (I can live with that! )
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Can you guys use the slider while using the OEM USB charger? I just got a RocketFish case from BB and I cannot use the slider while the OEM USB charger is connected. The only black case BB had in stock came with the belt clip and cost $26 so I would not be that much more to get the innocase if I can use the slider while charging.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkeo211 View Post
    Can you guys use the slider while using the OEM USB charger? I just got a RocketFish case from BB and I cannot use the slider while the OEM USB charger is connected. The only black case BB had in stock came with the belt clip and cost $26 so I would not be that much more to get the innocase if I can use the slider while charging.
    YES you are able to slide the phone out with the charger plugged in.

I had a rocketfish case on my Pre before I purchased the innocase and let me tell you, its a night and day difference. The innocase feels great on the phone. no added bulk and it doesnt feel like a cheap piece of plastic.
    Last edited by fraz; 08/01/2009 at 12:34 PM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast