Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Well my Innocase broke today. The tab in the upper right on the top half just broke off.

I'm still waiting on a RMA shipment from them but for other reasons. It has been a little over a week.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mherald81 View Post
    Well my Innocase broke today. The tab in the upper right on the top half just broke off.

I'm still waiting on a RMA shipment from them but for other reasons. It has been a little over a week.
    How did this happen? On its own? Or were you messing with it?
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    I'm nt planning on ever taking off the case after the horror stories I have heard about these tabs. Hopefully I'll never have to swap out the battery.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I think it boils down to personal preference, like anything else (ex: iPhone vs Pre).

I love the case, and other friends with the Pre also love it. I'm sure there are a few minor tweaks that can be made to it, especially considering the challenge with their first batch.

However, considering the complex curvatures and tolerances of the Pre, and the challenges associated with making a user-friendly case for it, I couldn't be more pleased with the response time, the design, the inginuity, and the the customer service (A short PM to seidoseido, and they sent a new top to me via FedEx that same day). It's apparent that they are very interested in making sure that they do what they can to take care of their up-and-coming customers.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelley B View Post
    I think it boils down to personal preference, like anything else (ex: iPhone vs Pre).

I love the case, and other friends with the Pre also love it. I'm sure there are a few minor tweaks that can be made to it, especially considering the challenge with their first batch.

However, considering the complex curvatures and tolerances of the Pre, and the challenges associated with making a user-friendly case for it, I couldn't be more pleased with the response time, the design, the inginuity, and the the customer service (A short PM to seidoseido, and they sent a new top to me via FedEx that same day). It's apparent that they are very interested in making sure that they do what they can to take care of their up-and-coming customers.
    I am very happy with the case as well. Just slightly frightened of taking it off.
    Huh? With my Innocase, I have no problem opening up the slider with the USB cable plugged in.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    How did this happen? On its own? Or were you messing with it?
    It happened on its own. I woke up and noticed the tab broken off.
    I just got mine a while ago and I've opened and closed the Pre several times and I've never had a problem. This case is awesome so far. I love the texture and it doesn't add much bulk either.

The best part is that it still works really well with the touchstone. The magnet "grab" is a little weaker but I don't have a problem finding that strong connection.

Great little case - could be a bit cheaper but over-all I'm really happy.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zelet View Post
    I just got mine a while ago and I've opened and closed the Pre several times and I've never had a problem. This case is awesome so far. I love the texture and it doesn't add much bulk either.

The best part is that it still works really well with the touchstone. The magnet "grab" is a little weaker but I don't have a problem finding that strong connection.

Great little case - could be a bit cheaper but over-all I'm really happy.
    Yes, I got my case when they released it. I never dropped it or anything. I did have an issue with the lower right popping off when opening the device. I contacted Seidio over a week ago about getting an RMA, but I am still waiting for it.

When I woke up today I noticed the tab just hanging there and once I touched it, it just fell off. I've owned several Seidio cases in the past and never had this issue.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    Personally, I LOVE my innocase ... It adds another level of security and sexiness to my phone...
    I agree. I've had an Innocase for about 24 hours now, and I am really liking the way it fits the phone. It feels good and sturdy in my hand.
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kkeo211 View Post
    Can you guys use the slider while using the OEM USB charger? I just got a RocketFish case from BB and I cannot use the slider while the OEM USB charger is connected. The only black case BB had in stock came with the belt clip and cost $26 so I would not be that much more to get the innocase if I can use the slider while charging.
    No you are unable to slide the phone out with the charger plugged in.

I had a rocketfish case on my Pre before I purchased the innocase and let me tell you, its a night and day difference. The innocase feels great on the phone. no added bulk and it doesnt feel like a cheap piece of plastic.
    I have NO problem using the slider with the charger plugged in. In fact, I am using it right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by mherald81
    Yes, I got my case when they released it. I never dropped it or anything. I did have an issue with the lower right popping off when opening the device. I contacted Seidio over a week ago about getting an RMA, but I am still waiting for it.

When I woke up today I noticed the tab just hanging there and once I touched it, it just fell off. I've owned several Seidio cases in the past and never had this issue.
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products. We are sorry for the lack of response and want to help, please PM me your order information and I will be more than glad to see what we can do for you!
    My 2 cents on the Case, Just got mine today. I'm loving the feel of it. It feels like its really on there, Im having doubts this will just pop off.

My only gripe is that its not as "magnetic" as the orignal backing. So you would never be able to use this with the touchstone in a car for instance. It sometimes will pop up saying Charging Battery while on the touchstone, so its barely getting a connection. Im not sure if its not charging the battery as quick to, just haven't done any tests.

But overall, Im very happy with the way it looks and feels. Almost as if nothing is there at all.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by mherald81 View Post

My upper left tab just broke off. Just closing my pre after adding a calendar appointment and the tab broke off. This along with the lower right tab always coming off is making me very dissappointed in the innocase.

I've emailed customer service to see if I can return it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer10
    My upper left tab just broke off. Just closing my pre after adding a calendar appointment and the tab broke off. This along with the lower right tab always coming off is making me very dissappointed in the innocase.

I've emailed customer service to see if I can return it.
    Hello,

We believe that you currently have an older version of the case that had a small issue with the tabs coming loose. Please PM me your order information and we will be more than glad to see what we can do for you as far as getting you an revised replacement!
    My tab broke off too, same one...upper left. I'm gonna email for a return, had it for about a week I believe...fit great, loved the look and feel of it, but if it's not going to last I don't see the point. I don't even know when exactly it broke cuz it's still mostly on, I just noticed that the top left side wasn't all the way down and upon further inspection realized the tab was missing. Only issue I had with it before this was when plugged into the wall using the side port, it was a little difficult to slide open. The extra thickness from the case touches the plastic on the plug for added friction.
    Just saw the Seidio rep reply while I was posting...that's one thing you can't complain about. They are on here trying to make sure everyone is happy with their products.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12