1.    #1  
    Back in early April there was an article that said Sprint will have a holster for the Palm Pre manufactured by AGF and sold by Sprint. This was a very sleek and cool case that i was interested in but now we're in late july and still i have yet to see any website that sales it. if anyone knows something i dont or knows where to buy it please reply.
    Search new palm pre accessory on precentral.com to see the article
    Last edited by jhill23falcons; 07/24/2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: added picture
    Defective and recalled.
  3.    #3  
    Ooohhh... figures, but what do you mean by "Palm Pre - 17" Anti-Glare Macbook Pro w/ Intel SSD"???
    [QUOTE=jhill23falcons;1777062]Back in early April there was an article that said Sprint will have a holster for the Palm Pre manufactured by AGF and sold by Sprint. This was a very sleek and cool case that i was interested in but now we're in late july and still i have yet to see any website that sales it. if anyone knows something i dont or knows where to buy it please reply.
    Search new palm pre accessory on precentral.com to see the article[URL="

I've got one if you want it you can have it for shipping costs. I never use it. Not sure why it was recalled though. Seems to work just fine. I just can't use a Holster. I'm a keep it in my pocket kinda guy.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Just saw it on sprint.com. Was using mine since launch until I got the innocase holster combo. Don't know why it was recalled, I liked it.
    Still have it? What's the shipping cost?
    It's now on sale for $24.99 on sprint.com. I just ordered one through telesales with free shipping. It came out to $27.00. I'll post pics and give my feedback once I get it.