Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    I have to say I was very pleased with BSE. Application was easy enough, I actually liked the "tacky" feel it gave the phone and the fit was perfect. 1 month later the corners of the phone skeeve me out! I can't wait for the seidio screen guard to come so I can rip this thing off.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    That's pretty funny b/c Im in the same boat. Ive had the BSE on since day one and I just ripped it off lastnight b/c my USG arrives today. I love the feeling of the bse off... One word of caution to you. Be very gentle and careful when peeling the screen guard off.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Thanks for the advice! Did you get the innocase too? If so are you having a problem with the front not clipping properly?
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vizi View Post
    Thanks for the advice! Did you get the innocase too? If so are you having a problem with the front not clipping properly?
    I did get the innocase, but I have yet to open the package. I'm going to install the USG in a couple of hours when I get home, then the innocase... im really hoping the innocase is not flawed, otherwise seidio will be hearing from me.
    ill never use another BSE product, the same thing happened to me when I had my curve. you get what you pay for!
    I have also the BSE, I put them on my 2nd Pre, around June 28? Don't remember. But anyway, this are the very first and only - so far - skins on one of my phones. I like my Pre naked, but I reckon I need protection, don't want to f*up the screen.

Until now, no problems whatsoever with my BSE, and I hope it stays that way. So far I'm very satisfied with them, if anything goes wrong I will report.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif