1.    #1  
    Well, after reading the reviews on the Seidio Innocase, i went ahead and bought one, with an Ultimate Screen Guard to go with it.

I must say that the clarity with the USG is excellent, but the cut is just plain terrible! It is cut small and doesnt cover the entire face of the Pre Screen and the notch for the card button is cut really big and is annoying to run your fingers over when swiping.

I am really impressed though by the clarity with the USG(again) and the fact that it doesnt hinder touches/swipes at all.

Also, I got one of the innocases from a good batch, and it has been simply flawless! I don't have a TS but i love the small dimensions of the innocase and how it doesnt make the phone too bulky. It allows the phone to keep its slimness. especially when compared to how the rocketfish case fits.

SO, overall - get the innocase! Don't get the USG.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Good to know that your innocase came from a "good batch" I would contact seidio if you have already regarding the flaw in the USG. They should send out another one to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by redraider View Post
    Well, after reading the reviews on the Seidio Innocase, i went ahead and bought one, with an Ultimate Screen Guard to go with it.

I must say that the clarity with the USG is excellent, but the cut is just plain terrible! It is cut small and doesnt cover the entire face of the Pre Screen and the notch for the card button is cut really big and is annoying to run your fingers over when swiping.

I am really impressed though by the clarity with the USG(again) and the fact that it doesnt hinder touches/swipes at all.

Also, I got one of the innocases from a good batch, and it has been simply flawless! I don't have a TS but i love the small dimensions of the innocase and how it doesnt make the phone too bulky. It allows the phone to keep its slimness. especially when compared to how the rocketfish case fits.

SO, overall - get the innocase! Don't get the USG.
    I agree -- the USG fits terribly. I cannot believe that Seidio would market this screen guard WITH the innocase when there is no "seamless" fit. There are entire sections of my screen (or the front of the device) which are unprotected due to the USG's terrible fit.

I would love to find the same kind of "hard" screen guard that my nephew has on his iPhone. It fits perfectly with the case he has and he can easily remove and reapply it if he pops his case off. His works great with the screen. Anyone know of a screen protector like that for Pre?
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    These types of screen protectors are almost impossible to make to fit around curves which is why it only covers about the size of the screen. The wet application screen protectors like IS or Phantom Skinz are able to cover the entire front face because they are moldable.
    I think I heard something on another thread. Do these covers stretch at all?
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    the USG ones are sort of rigid plastic film instead of being flexible rubbery stuff like the IS, etc.
    I tried invisible shield and it is rubbery but it was easy to install and I'm a noob to installing screen protectors plus I'm some what handicapped but I like the protection and extra grip it provides just my .0001 cents
  8.    #8  
    does anyone know if any of the moldable protectors will work with the innocase? USG will have to stay for now (and drive me nuts) until i can find something to replace it with.
    Or even a non-moldable one that will cover the whole front of my Pre?
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    I just received my innocase and USG. And I am also really dissapointed in the USG. I installed it perfectly aligned but come to find out it did not cover the entire screen because just like the OP's, the cut is off and it doesnt cover the entire screen. What's going on with these?