1.    #1  
    I have the Sprint Car Charger for the Pre and have started to notice a problem. 80% of the time, the phone doesn't recognize that I have plugged the charger in. I have to sit there and unplug then replug it in until it finally shows that it is charging. Never seems to do this at home with the bundled USB cable and Wall charger. Has anyone else noticed anything like this? I am thinking about going into a Sprint store to see if there is something wrong with my phone or the charger.
    for the sprint charger to kick in, the palm pre screen must first be off and idle for 5 seconds, then plug the charger in

give it a try
    Last edited by trim81; 07/23/2009 at 05:51 PM.
    I had the same problem with my Sprint Charger. The Palm OEM charger does not have this issue. Thats the one I recommend.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the idea. I will check it out and see if that solves it. Sounds reasonable though.