Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I've been extremely happy with my Pre and and Music player experience. I've even sold my 8gb ipod touch since I no longer need it's services.... I've got a monster fm transmitter that plugs into the Pre earphone jack and pumps out great sound through my car speakers.

The one thing that I miss is being able to dock my music at work and and at home. Am I missing something? Is there a docking station type device that I can use to play my loaded music outloud? If not, is it coming? Via Bluetooth perhaps? Please say yes!
    You can purchase the BT iPod interface from Sprint for $10. Then use that on any iPod speaker dock. That should work.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    You can purchase the BT iPod interface from Sprint for $10. Then use that on any iPod speaker dock. That should work.
    link perhaps?
    btw war, those are on sale on ebay for 49 and free shipping...
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I think for both options you would still have to either have the Touchstone charger or the usb cable at your computer to keep your phone charged while playing music through bt for an extended period of time.
    To Honor With Dignity- USAF Honor Guard
    I hook up my Pre to my A/V system with a cable that is 3.5 mm (goes in Palm headphone jack) to RCA stereo plugs (go in the front Aux left and right jacks of my system). You can get this at Radio Shack or likely Best Buy or get it online.
    Buy a Touchstone and a long enough 3.5mm stereo cable to route to your computer.