1.    #1  
    My hat size is a solid 7 7/8.

I had a pair of the Motorola S9's, but they were downright painful after a half hour, so I had to return 'em. I'd like to find a good earbud (not earphone) style bluetooth headset, but am hesitant to pull the trigger since most seem to have a rigid band that will pinch my head and ears.

Any recommendations?
    I have no idea what my hat size is, but I agree about the S9's. Very uncomfortable. I got a pair of S9-HD's (black), and with the preinstalled ear buds they're very comfortable. And with SRS-WOW they sound so much better. Have you tried them?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #3  
    I haven't given the S9-HD's a shot. After my bad experience with the regular S9's, I wasn't too keen on 'em, figuring that the frame didn't change much. Might be worth a test drive, though.
    I've been using the wiREVO HSH200 and they work very well with my Pre. Only thing I've noticed with them is that for incoming calls, I have to set it to bluetooth on the Pre. BTW this did the same thing on my Treo 800w, but its easier to deal with on the Pre as I can just select the headphones from the dial screen.
  5.    #5  
    Does the 'pendant' on the HSH200's bounce around much? I could see that being really, really annoying on runs.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegan99 View Post
    I haven't given the S9-HD's a shot. After my bad experience with the regular S9's, I wasn't too keen on 'em, figuring that the frame didn't change much. Might be worth a test drive, though.
    I am thinking about buying some BT stereo headphones and the S9's and the S9-HD's both popped up as being rather affordable options.

How much did you spend/where do you recommend I go to look for those headsets? How is the sound quality? How does answering phone calls work with those paired to the Pre?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    My hat size is a solid 7 7/8.

I had a pair of the Motorola S9's, but they were downright painful after a half hour, so I had to return 'em. I'd like to find a good earbud (not earphone) style bluetooth headset, but am hesitant to pull the trigger since most seem to have a rigid band that will pinch my head and ears.

Any recommendations?
    I personally understand the dilemma you are going through to find a decent bluetooth headset, I personally now have the Altec Lansing 903/R US BackBeat Headphones, which are amazing. They are comfortable fit nicely on ears, never feels like its falling off or pinching my head/ears, I'm actually a size 7 6/8 so hopefully those will help.
    To everyone saying the s9-hds are comfortable I can't agree, I personally hated mine and felt like the bar for s9-hds was restrictive, and I also wear glasses so it was fail all around.
  8.    #8  
    Thanks for the recommendation smonme. I checked on Amazon and some folks dinged the S9-HDs on comfort, so I passed on those. Will definitely check out the 903/R's.
    Does the 'pendant' on the HSH200's bounce around much? I could see that being really, really annoying on runs.
    I actually keep the "pendant" under my shirt, so it doesn't bounce around. I haven't tried running with it - will see how that goes.