1. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I'm thinking of going for the Brando crystal case with the Ultraclear screen protector.

Crystal Case

Ultraclear Screen Protector

Anybody try either of them? Any opinions of Brando? All I know is that Brando's been around for a while.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dpc View Post
    I'm thinking of going for the Brando crystal case with the Ultraclear screen protector.

Crystal Case

Ultraclear Screen Protector

Anybody try either of them? Any opinions of Brando? All I know is that Brando's been around for a while.
    I have not tried the crystal case, but I do have the ultraclear screen protector. You can read more at:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1767690

hope this helps... plee3
  3. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Just a follow-up. I ended up getting the Rocketfish crystal case at Best Buy, I didn't even know they made them!
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    I'm using the rocketfish gunmetal case for weeks now. Fits perfect and has never popped off. It is also contoured to the pre beautifully. BRANDO, hands down makes the best screen protector I have ever used. I have been loyal to them since my treo days. Matter of fact, I messed up a screen protector during install, and they seng me 2 free, no questions asked. I only use ultraclear, never tried anti-glare.