1.    #1  
    I've had my Siedio Innocase for the Palm Pre for about 2 weeks. Took the phone out of the belt case I have and found this.

h-t-t-p://img149.imageshack.us/i/cimg0027p.jpg/
    h-t-t-p://img404.imageshack.us/i/cimg0028e.jpg/
    h-t-t-p://img132.imageshack.us/i/cimg0029.jpg/

Cant post images yet, remove the -'s

No idea how it happened. I take good care of my Pre. I've already filled out an RMA request with Siedio, we'll see what happens. Too bad too, up until this point I actually liked this case. Looks like I'll be going back to my Rocketfish case for now.
    I got the innocase and it came missing one of the tabs on the face plate. I called the number on the web site and they shipped out a replacement lickity split. Siedio seems to take care of this kins of things.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    The seidio rep on another thread stated there have been these types of problems on the early shipped cases and the problem has been fixed on the ones shipping now. Just contact them and they should be able to help you out.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Seidio is very good about this stuff. Don't worry they will take care of you.
    Same thing happened to me with 3 Siedio cases for my 800w. On all 3 cases the tab on the top-right of the back case broke with in 2 weeks of putting it on.(See photo's below)I didn't take the case off and on at all. I but it on, and after about 1 week I would start to notice little white stress cracks around the tab. then at one point or another I would take it out of my pocket and bang, tab was poppin out or missing and the case would just pop right off. I filled out a RMA request for the first and second case and emailed Customer service twice. Never heard anything back from them. After the third case broke I just gave up! It's a shame to, I've used Siedio cases for a few years now on my 700p and both of my 650's with no problems. But because I never heard anything back from them I'll no longer use there cases. I use the Black Rockfish case on my Pre and Miss Philly uses a clear one on hers. And we are both very happy with them. Of course neither of us use the touchstone charger(not paying 50$-60$ for a charger) so we don't have to worry about a case that fits the touchstone battery cover or works with the charger. good luck with Siedio m8. Let us know how it gose.

Here's the pics of one of there cases for the 800w:
  6.    #6  
    Thanks guys, that makes me feel a bit better that they'll replace it with no hassle. After what I went through to get my first Pre replaced I'm a bit jaded when it comes to any return issues related to the phone.

i've filled out the RMA form with Seidio, we'll see how it goes.

Thanks
    Do you make you pay for shipping on RMAs?
    Is there a link for this Rockfish case?

I guess that's a typo. It should be Rocketfish.
    Here's the link :Rocketfish™ - Snap-On Holster for Palm Pre Smartphones - Black - RF-WR496 It's a great case. I've had it for a month now and my Pre looks like it did the day I got it. Here's a link with some pics of how it looks and what I did for a screen saver that works great with the case. http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-pre-skin.html
    Last edited by TWC_SouthPhilly; 07/23/2009 at 09:39 AM.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteman100 View Post
    Do you make you pay for shipping on RMAs?
    no they do not. This just happened to my case and I called them two days ago and they are sending me a new one with a return shipping label for me to send the old one back in. They will take care of all the shipping and tey are very helpful about it.
    dang it anyhow seidio... I'm at worked and my tab just broke as well... I'm ready to flip off my chain

I'm calling seidio at lunch and requesting a replacement! one the WORKS... Don't make me do a video review on this broken case, Seidio... Don't make me do it!!! haha
  12.    #12  
    Got an email from the Seidio RMA department today, a new case is on the way! Should be here in 1 to 2 days. No charge! Good job Seidio.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    Here's the link h-t-t-p-://ww-.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9319873&type=product&id=1218087048931 Rocketfish™ - Snap-On Holster for Palm Pre Smartphones - Black - RF-WR496 It's a great case. I've had it for a month now and my Pre looks like it did the day I got it. Here's a link with some pics of how it looks and what I did for a screen saver that works great with the case. h-t-t-p-://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/193457-let-s-just-call-homebrew-pre-skin.html
    I bought the Gun Metal one, I liked the way it looked, too bad they don't offer that one with the holster though.

h-t-t-p-://ww-.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9319846&type=product&id=1218094605081
    Quote Originally Posted by smack View Post
    I've had my Siedio Innocase for the Palm Pre for about 2 weeks. Took the phone out of the belt case I have and found this.

h-t-t-p://img149.imageshack.us/i/cimg0027p.jpg/
    h-t-t-p://img404.imageshack.us/i/cimg0028e.jpg/
    h-t-t-p://img132.imageshack.us/i/cimg0029.jpg/

Cant post images yet, remove the -'s

No idea how it happened. I take good care of my Pre. I've already filled out an RMA request with Siedio, we'll see what happens. Too bad too, up until this point I actually liked this case. Looks like I'll be going back to my Rocketfish case for now.
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products and we are sorry about your experience. If you have already filed an RMA with us, I am confident that they will do you right!