Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    What are yall using to hold your pre while you listen to music in the gym? I do a lot of weight training, so I cant exactly just lay the pre on a machine while I run or ride.

I would like something to easily change songs without having to take it out of a holster each time. A bluetooth headset would be nice with pause/next/previous, however I do not want to spend $100+.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bkemp88 View Post
    What are yall using to hold your pre while you listen to music in the gym? I do a lot of weight training, so I cant exactly just lay the pre on a machine while I run or ride.

I would like something to easily change songs without having to take it out of a holster each time. A bluetooth headset would be nice with pause/next/previous, however I do not want to spend $100+.
    Get either a running band (one of the ones made for the ipod usually work), or a cheap pair of bluetooth headsets. You can get the samsung sbh-500 one (which I own) for $30 on ebay ( sbh-500, great deals on Cell Phones PDAs, Headsets on eBay! ) - and it works great
    -mark
    There is always an arm band. This may pose a problem if youre using certain machines, but it could be a great solution. http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-band-pre.html
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I just ordered one of these

It looks like you can put the pre in easily and still have the ability to slide open and use touchscreen. Looks promising, ill post pics and let yall know how it is when it gets here. And for $9, cant go wrong.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I was going to say go with good ole TuneBelt (The Original Tune Belt)

AND, the most important piece, get a Motorola S9-HD Bluetooth stereo headset. You can keep the phone in your armband or pocket and control everything from the headset.

Plus, no wires which is big when weight training.
  6. tbo
    Yeah i say use that motorola headset. I don't have one myself, but two other guys at my gym do and they just set there phones/ipods in a little cubby hole and work out about 10 feet away from it. If you look on ebay you can get them pretty cheap.
    I have a pair of motorola S90 bluetooth headphones, although they have controls and are supposed to be workout friendly, they don't have the best audio quality and are fairly delicate. its a dont' buy in my book
    JabraBT3030 has a dog tag part that has media controls to skip play pause etc.
    i do some treadmill running and place my phone on the treadmill cubby hole or on the table. For a headset i use the S9 and i also have a the HT820 (does stereo for phone calls), but they are not as comfy.

In regards to sound quality, there is gonna be plenty of noise around you so you will not be able to tell how good they are and there are also several other factors involved as well (phone volume level vs headset, fitting on ears, ambient noise bleeding in etc)

So i am gonna recommend the S9 and leave your phone clear of where the weight may fall or get kicked etc.