Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    I take my Pre and Touchstone with me everywhere I go.

Sorry about the poor quality of the pics. I used my old iPhone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    That looks like a really old plane. What plane is it?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    That looks like a really old plane. What plane is it?
    Not old at all, just looks well-used. The wall of LCDs (commonly known as a glass cockpit) show it to be pretty new.

It looks comercial, and I see two engine throttles. 02589, is this something like a 737?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
    This is indeed a 737NG...possibly a 700. SWA pilot are you? Pics are too blurry for me to see the reg#.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    The pre looks sexy sitting there.

Don't forget to put it in airplane mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by sothrowd08 View Post
    The pre looks sexy sitting there.

Don't forget to put it in airplane mode.
    Here is a couple of pics I took last weekend on my trip for Michigan to Saint Louis during all-star weekend. It was my first time flying and I loved it.

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Will second, it def. looks like a 737NG. OP is based out of Las Vegas...appears to be flying a 737-700...given the fact that Las Vegas is Southwest's busiest airport by departures/arrivals, let's play our odds
    Hmmm i'm still wondering where you insert the keys to start up that bad boy...?

:P
    huh?

Twitter: ed_moscoso
    Nice, I'm on my way to mounting a Palm Pre in my airplane. I just have to work on getting an airplane
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall View Post
    Not old at all, just looks well-used. The wall of LCDs (commonly known as a glass cockpit) show it to be pretty new.

It looks comercial, and I see two engine throttles. 02589, is this something like a 737?
    OK. I guess I don't know planes. It was this picture by the Pre that made me think it was old:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/at...e-img_0053.jpg
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    I'm not really supposed to give out details these days. All I can say is that you folks are pretty smart and play your odds well. Come on over and do it again on the craps tables. That will be a party.

SDRANGER619, the Palm Pre doesn't need a key to start it. I'm serious. The Palm Pre is probably more powerful than any device that you can see in those pictures. Most everything you see is either control or indication of a computer(s) that you can't see. The one possible exception might be the MCP, which is a long box on the top/center of the very wide angle view. Even it is just an autoflight interface box. OTOH, the red parking brake light is probably the only thing that you can see that costs less than the Palm Pre.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Here's a picture I took with my Pre in an airplane: