1.    #1  
    Has anyone had any luck with A2DP with the HBH-DS980? I can answer calls just fine with it, but stereo audio skips really bad. What's strange is I have an older HBH-DS970, and stereo audio sounds fine.
    I have the same issue with mine
    I hope they fix this soon but I haven't seen mention of bluetooth updates any time soon.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah an update to the bluetooth would be nice. I'd like to be able to choose which profiles my pree attempts to connect too. Like only connect the headset profile on the DS980 and not A2DP.
    Same here with mine. Thankfully I only use this for taking phone calls while my iPod will handle everything else. Still using my pod for my audible books, sad to see that Palm didn't get audible books support .
    Quote Originally Posted by rezdog View Post
    Has anyone had any luck with A2DP with the HBH-DS980? I can answer calls just fine with it, but stereo audio skips really bad. What's strange is I have an older HBH-DS970, and stereo audio sounds fine.

hhm this sounds not that promising for the hbh-ds205:

forums.precentral.net/palm-pre-bluetooth/195004-anybody-tried-se-hbh-ds205-stereo-bluetooth-headset.html
    Ohhhhhh yeah! WebOS 1.2 fixes this now this headset working great. No more skipping and even the pendant remote contols the music player too Glad to still have kept it and not sold it.