1.    #1  
    First I'd like to apologize for such crappy pics. But I thought some pics are better than none at all. Anyway, here we go.

On 7/15/09 I ordered few accessories for my Pre from Seidioonline.com & received them today, 7/18/09. Total purchase price of $63.80 w/ shipping.

Innocase Surface Holster Combo (Black) Product #: BD2-HLCSR2PMPRE-BK, Price: $50.00.
    This combo included the Innocase Holster Product #: HLPMPREAS2 & Innocase Surface Protective Case Product #: CSR2PMPRE-BK

Ultimate Screen Guard Product #: SPM1PMPRE, Price $8.00.

1247964267457imagejpeg_2.jpg

1247964288253imagejpeg_2.jpg

1247964296084imagejpeg_2.jpg

1247964304104imagejpeg_2.jpg

1247964312734imagejpeg_2.jpg

1247968407080imagejpeg_2.jpg

Holster - 4 3/4 stars
    Pros -
    I really like the holster. It was a design I was really looking for. It holds the phone into place securely and I like that I can use the Innocase Surface in the holster. I also like that they made the ear plug port accessible while in the holster.
    Cons -
    About the only issue I have w/ the holster is that the mute switch at the top of the phone is covered by the clip of the holster which I would say is pretty minor.

Surface Protective Case - 5 stars
    Pros -
    Again another great product. The two piece design allows for easy sliding to the qwerty keyboard. All buttons, speakers, lens, flash, ports, etc. are easily accessible. It maintains a nice clean smooth look and feel w/out interfering w/ the front screen and gesture area.
    Cons -
    I currently don't have any! It's perfect!

Ultimate Screen Guard - 3 1/2 stars
    Pros -
    An inexpensive way to protect your screen. Simple design for easy installation.
    Cons -
    Not totally pleased w/ this but for the money I guess you get what you pay for. The screen guard cut out goes around the middle gesture button and mic at the bottom which in turns takes away the smooth feel while performing a back gesture. Not sure if you can notice the bubble in one of the pics but I believe this to be a defect in the screen guard as I had everything super clean and lint free before installation. I think I'll eventually have one of those kiosks in the mall install one of those invisishields for $15.

Overall I am pleased with my purchase and give it 4 1/2 stars. I would recommend the holster & surface guard. I am pleased w/ the price and very happy w/ the speedy shipping.

Hope this helps a little!
    Just curious with this case if you set the phone face down does it rest on the case edges or does the screen still touch the surface?
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keone View Post
    Ultimate Screen Guard - 3 1/2 stars
    Pros -
    An inexpensive way to protect your screen. Simple design for easy installation.
    Cons -
    Not totally pleased w/ this but for the money I guess you get what you pay for. The screen guard cut out goes around the middle gesture button and mic at the bottom which in turns takes away the smooth feel while performing a back gesture. Not sure if you can notice the bubble in one of the pics but I believe this to be a defect in the screen guard as I had everything super clean and lint free before installation. I think I'll eventually have one of those kiosks in the mall install one of those invisishields for $15.
    That's exaclty the same spot I had the defect in mine. Can you feel a little bump with your fingernail? I took mine off because I couldn't stop noticing it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHonkey View Post
    Just curious with this case if you set the phone face down does it rest on the case edges or does the screen still touch the surface?
    It rests on the edge but just barely. About a millimeter in clearance so I wouldn't chance it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHonkey View Post
    Just as edlex said, it does sit on the edges of the Innocase Surface but just barely. Can't remember the name of the one from Best Buy, but I believe that one is a little thicker.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by edlex View Post
    That's exaclty the same spot I had the defect in mine. Can you feel a little bump with your fingernail? I took mine off because I couldn't stop noticing it.

It rests on the edge but just barely. About a millimeter in clearance so I wouldn't chance it.
    I don't feel a bump but I can see what looks like a teeny tiny crease. It's bothering me too, but will leave it on until I have another protector to for it. I'm suprised that my screen lasted this long without getting scratched. LOL!
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keone View Post
    I don't feel a bump but I can see what looks like a teeny tiny crease. It's bothering me too, but will leave it on until I have another protector to for it. I'm suprised that my screen lasted this long without getting scratched. LOL!
    Yes exactly, in mine the crease felt more like a kink about 3mm long and 1mm thick. I managed to get alot of the bubble around it out but that kink was driving me crazy so I just took the USG off. Seidio contacted me after I wrote review and I'm still waiting to see what or if they are going to do anything about it. I am real happy with the case and holster though.