1.    #1  
    Anyone find one yet? I've been looking.
    I have a leather case from a Blackberry Curve that I think will fit. Just waiting for the Innocase to get here to try it out. The Pre fits in it now but is a little loose. This makes me believe that it should fit fine with the Innocase.

I actually found this Curve case, leather with magnetic closure at a Verizon store.

Once I get the Innocase I will let you know.
    Check the Krusell hoizontal case with detachable belt clip that is sold at some sprint stores. Black leather (with white stiching that I hate - colored it with a sharpies and looks great now.) magnetic flap.

It worked with the rocketfish case (albeit a bit snug) so I would think it will work with this one
    I just got this one and it literally fits like a glove with the Innocase. Im still out on if I 100% like it since Im not too used to wearing a case of this nature. But it does fit well. the bottom hole even lines up so you can access the charging port while still in the case.

Cant post links yet so cut/copy/pastebestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8357164&st=swiss&lp=2&type=product&cp=1&id=1177112395381
    Quote Originally Posted by locobombero View Post
    I just got this one and it literally fits like a glove with the Innocase. Im still out on if I 100% like it since Im not too used to wearing a case of this nature. But it does fit well. the bottom hole even lines up so you can access the charging port while still in the case.

Cant post links yet so cut/copy/pastebestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8357164&st=swiss&lp=2&type=product&cp=1&id=1177112395381
    Not sure I like the design for a hip/slip case.