Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Anyone know where I can find these in Dallas. I have checked my local Sprint store, Best Buy, and Radio Shack. None have it. Help!
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Stonebriar mall
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Thank you - can you be more specific as to what store in that mall?
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Sorry don't remember the name. Found it on Bodygaurdz website. They installed it for me front only for $18. They did a great job. It's on the lower level in the center of the mall.
    The place is called Gadget Wrapper. It's a kiosk. They've installed two on my Pre. Probably going to get them to return my money tomorrow. My pre keeps losing the touch screen. Everything else works, but no touch screen. First time it happened I almost took it back to Sprint to get a new one, when I realized that they'd probably ***** about the Bodyguardz. So I ripped it off, Pre started working normally before I had more than 1 square inch pulled off. So I took it back and they put another on. It just happened again. Headed back over there tomorrow..... Not a happy camper. On the flip side, my wife has no problem with the bodyguardz on hers. I'd love to have the product, but if it defeats the purpose of a phone, it's outta here.

UPDATE!!!!
    It appears that my problems are not due to the Bodyguardz! WaHoo! I didn't want to rip another one off.
    Last edited by Ken M; 07/28/2009 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Update status