Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35
  1.    #1  
    Hello, I have a slight problem with my innocase from Seidio. When I install the top portion around the phone it will stay on but the bottom right latch will come loose when I open the slider. Anyone experiencing this? Any suggestions?
  2. #2  
    I just got my case as well and have the same issue... Initially, it was because I had my Phantomskinz installed, but I've since removed my skin, and though the latch is better, it still has a tendency to come loose as you described... I called Seidio to report the problem (though they stated that they hadn't heard of this problem, but not surprised considering that this thing just came out), so she said that she'll start a replacement process for me... I'm going to keep an eye on it over the course of the weekend, but think a replacement is necessary... Hope that resolves the problem..
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jy24k View Post
    I just got my case as well and have the same issue... Initially, it was because I had my Phantomskinz installed, but I've since removed my skin, and though the latch is better, it still has a tendency to come loose as you described... I called Seidio to report the problem (though they stated that they hadn't heard of this problem, but not surprised considering that this thing just came out), so she said that she'll start a replacement process for me... I'm going to keep an eye on it over the course of the weekend, but think a replacement is necessary... Hope that resolves the problem..
    Yea, I'm probably going to just return it. I don't think they designed the case that well.
  4. #4  
    I got confirmation that I am going be receiving a replacement, crossing my fingers.. The other thing I noticed is that this does not work very well with the Touchstone, it will only work with the phone vertically, and forget about horizontal, which is a bit disappointing, as this was a major selling point for the case.... A little bothered by it...
  5.    #5  
    Yes, this case was a very disappointing purchase for me. I'll have to do more research on Seidio products before I consider them next time. I also had to pay the $8 to UPS it back to them.
  6. #6  
    I got my replacement, and I think it's even worse then the original.... I'm debating, because I really like the case and holster in concept, but for $50, I'd expect something that stays on the device... I'll probably call them on Monday to let them know that I want to return the thing...
  7. #7  
    Having this EXACT same problem. If i slide the phone out with any amount of force, the bottom right latch on the front case will pop loose. Thinking i need to call for a replacement on monday as this is getting quite annoying.
  8. teiresias's Avatar
    Posts
    32 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    #8  
    Mine has developed this problem within a few days of using it. I can no longer take the phone out of my pocket without the bottom right hand front face latch coming undone, and at this point I can't really get it to latch at all, so I've just taken the cover completely off the phone.

    Combine this with the faulty Universal Screen Guard from Seidio (there was a "knick" or something in the front of it prior to install), and my entire order from them is worthless and unusable within a week of me receiving it.

    I can't say these are products I'm recommending to friends at this point.
  9. #9  
    I am sorry to say I too have had a problem with my new innocase -- the bottom right hand tab does not lauch onto the phone and so the whole bottom piece is loose and swishy when you type on keyboard. I plan on talking to Seido about a replacement.

    Aside from that, however, it is a nice case and definitely improves the "feel" of the device in your hand.
  10. #10  
    Ditto: same problem here. The bottom right latch appears to be "loose". Luckily I only have the issue when taking it out of my pocket and not so much sliding.

    Otherwise the case has been fine: no problems with my touchstone and the case
  11. dgbfdeng2's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    #11  
    well i have the same issue the upper right corner not laching so i cut a piece of double stick tape and put it on the inside of the case and now it seems to work fine.Give it a try
  12. YafaKlan's Avatar
    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #12  
    my first innocase had the same problem and after less than 24 hours of snapping it back into place, the top right tab broke. They sent me another one as a replacement and now the bottom right tab doesn't want to stay in place. however on this one, it pops out when i slide open the keyboard using the bottom of the case. if i use the screen to slide out, then its ok. i think im gonna get one more replacement. hopefully they'll let me and hopefully, the third times the charm.

    if not, then its refund city for me.
  13. edlex's Avatar
    Posts
    657 Posts
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by teiresias View Post
    Mine has developed this problem within a few days of using it. I can no longer take the phone out of my pocket without the bottom right hand front face latch coming undone, and at this point I can't really get it to latch at all, so I've just taken the cover completely off the phone.

    Combine this with the faulty Universal Screen Guard from Seidio (there was a "knick" or something in the front of it prior to install), and my entire order from them is worthless and unusable within a week of me receiving it.

    I can't say these are products I'm recommending to friends at this point.
    So far my case has been fine although after 10 days of use it's starting to to do the constant dinging once it charges to 100% on the TS. Can't really say if it's the phone or the case that's causing that. As far as the USG goes mine had the same defect in the middle of the screen. I was contacted by Seidio after they read a review I did and after a few emails and pictures I sent for their "engineers" to review I have received......nothing. No big deal for $8 bucks but why all the drama if your not going to stand by your product. Oh well, just got my boxwave 3 pack of screenguards so hopefully they will be better.
  14. #14  
    I order one a week ago ( before I read about the problems ) and ave not gotten it yet. I call them on Friday evening and ask why it had not ship , I was told they it was being redesign becasue of problems with it . Dont know if its true or not . But was told my would be ship out by the end of next week.
  15. IYE2's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #15  
    Looks like Ill hold off on this case till the defects are work out..
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Janamba View Post
    I order one a week ago ( before I read about the problems ) and ave not gotten it yet. I call them on Friday evening and ask why it had not ship , I was told they it was being redesign becasue of problems with it . Dont know if its true or not . But was told my would be ship out by the end of next week.
    WTF, so those of us who ordered the first batch are left high and dry? Whats up seidio? I just got mine last Thursday July23, shipped on Monday July 20.

    I am going to call about this.
  17. #17  
    Hello All,

    Thank you for your interests in our products and we sincerely apologize about the issues that you may have been experiencing with our Pre Innocase. There were a small batch of cases that may have a tab issue, causing it to snap incorrectly, or to "pop" open when you operate the slider. Please note that we have worked to resolve this issue and the new batch arrived this past Friday has been test fitted thoroughly to ensure that it does not have that same issue again. For those of you feel like that your case has been affected by this issue, please PM me your order information and we will be more than happy to look into in getting you a replacement in a timely matter. Again, we are sorry about your issue and please let us know if you have any other questions!
  18. #18  
    seidioseidio,

    I have the same problem and noted it in another thread. I'm just trying to get my post count high enough to be able to PM you.

    I know it isn't your forum but I frustration with the case and SG are growing due to the restrictions put on posting ability on these forums.
  19. #19  
    I am having the same issue and also cannot PM due to post count.
  20. fraz's Avatar
    Posts
    247 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by hammersfd View Post
    I am having the same issue and also cannot PM due to post count.
    send an email, the email addy is posted under his message.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions