Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mine just started doing this today. There needs to be more contact points for the the Pre to grip onto.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders20 View Post
    Mine just started doing this today. There needs to be more contact points for the the Pre to grip onto.
    That's not good to hear! How long have you had it on before the problem started. I just received mine Saturday and so far so good (knockin on wood)
    I just ordered one of these friday late afternoon. I hope I don't run into these problems.

The first Pre-Accessory I choose to get bahh...
    *ugh* just when I settled on a case for my Pre I read this...
    PalmPilot 5000 --> Handspring Visor Prism --> Palm 505 --> Treo 650 ---> Palm Pre
    Dear Seidio -- Forum will not let me post PM to you for some reason.
    I am one of your customers who is having a problem with my innocase
    back piece not latching. My SE order # is 217141; order 267600 (ordered 7/19). I would like a replacement please.

Paul Benson
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders20
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle
    I just ordered one of these friday late afternoon. I hope I don't run into these problems.
    The first Pre-Accessory I choose to get bahh...
    Quote Originally Posted by jamPalm
    *ugh* just when I settled on a case for my Pre I read this...
    Hello,

Thank you for your interests in our products! We have since corrected this issue and have started issuing replacements for the small batch that was affected. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by paul.benson
    Dear Seidio -- Forum will not let me post PM to you for some reason.
    I am one of your customers who is having a problem with my innocase
    back piece not latching. My SE order # is 217141; order 267600 (ordered 7/19). I would like a replacement please.

Paul Benson
    Hello,

Thank you for your information, I have forwarded it to my RMA department, who should be getting back to you with replacement by the end of the business today. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
    I've gone to the double sided tape suggestion and so far the lower right latch seems to be staying on
    I was interested in purchasing the innocase along with the USG. Now I'm on the fence after reading all these issues. Hopefully all orders being shipped out now are the new batch. Otherwise I may hold off.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzo View Post
    I was interested in purchasing the innocase along with the USG. Now I'm on the fence after reading all these issues. Hopefully all orders being shipped out now are the new batch. Otherwise I may hold off.
    Innocase isnt the only product that is in question from Seidio. The USG I received from them wasnt even cut correctly. Others have had this problem too. I would suggest the boxwave as a screen guard.
    Last edited by fraz; 07/29/2009 at 09:28 AM. Reason: resolved issue. thanks seidio.
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz
    Innocase isnt the only product that is in question from Seidio. The USG I received from them wasnt even cut correctly and they wont do anything about it but say sorry. Others have had this problem too. I would suggest the boxwave as a screen guard.
    Hello,

Please check your email as we have taken some pictures of how it fits our Pre. If you feel like this is not how your is, or there were some defects with your screen guard, please forward us your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello,

Please check your email as we have taken some pictures of how it fits our Pre. If you feel like this is not how your is, or there were some defects with your screen guard, please forward us your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!
    Will do. It's very frustrating for someone like me to pay $$ for new products from a reputable company like seidio and then be unsatisfied with the purchase. I appreciate the prompt response and service greatly. Thanks Seidio.
    Is the case rated to fit with a screenguard as well? When I had the phantom skinz guard on I would get the problem with the bottom right latch not hooking but since I took the skin off everything is doing fine. I would rather be able to use both and was wondering if anyone has gotten it to work or whether I had a defective innocase.

Thanks!
    The Innocase was NOT designed to work with any full body skin or any skin that wraps around the edges. For best results, use a screen protector that stops just short of the lip of the Innocase.
    I finally received my replacement faceplate (which was re designed).... And I have to say, so far so good! From what I can tell, it appears that they made the lip of the clip on the lower right longer, and there is a pretty decisive "click" when I put the faceplate on that corner of the phone.... I have gone from disappointed to pretty darn happy with the innocase....
    Just received my replacement. So far, so good. I also got a nice click when I put on the case. It seems pretty solid. Let's see how it fairs over the next few days.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12