Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Hey guys, I found the Touchstone for the lowest price I have ever seen it, $37.99 with Free Shipping. I snatched one up right away. Good Luck

Amazon.com: Palm Pre Touchstone Charging Dock: Cell Phones & Service

I also started a thread on it at SlickDeals

Palm Pre Touchstone charger $37.99 Amazon FS - SlickDeals.net Forums
    Not bad, but I believe at one point they had it for $29.99.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    yeah i just realized its not the kit though. Nevermind. I cancelled it.
    Last edited by chuccck; 07/17/2009 at 06:41 PM.
    Actually, this is perfect for me, as I was looking for a second touchstone to install in my car
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Back up to $45.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupator View Post
    Back up to $45.
    Look at new and used. Same price and FS.....
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Doh
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    I paid $48 for the kit Thursday night but I have to wait until the are back in stock. I didn't get it at amazon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewzer View Post
    I paid $48 for the kit Thursday night but I have to wait until the are back in stock. I didn't get it at amazon.
    Where did you get it?
    on precentral or treo central they are 49 bucks for dock and cover but they are not available till 7/27
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    yeah, I think precentral has the best price. Nothing on ebay came close.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    Where did you get it?
    I got mine from fommy.com with a coupon for free shipping. The code is "free40" and works for any order over $40. The price here is about the same but they carge shipping so it works out to $5 more than fommy with free s/h.

They are currently OOS and there is no expected availability date, but I am taking the chance it is sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by Brewzer; 07/19/2009 at 05:40 PM.
    I got two of these when they were 29.99 on amazon. I already had a kit at home. Got one for my office, and not sure where I'm using the second one yet. Possibly leave it in another room at home or mount in the car.
    The Palm Pre Touchstone Kit is 52.99 at Amazon now. Delivery is estimated for 2-4 weeks. :-(
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Did you get the Touchstone RaleighPalm? I am in the Raleigh area myself. I am considering getting one.
    I bought the Pre last Saturday and ordered the Touchstone from Amazon yesterday. I am considering an Seideo Innocase, too, and want to see how those too really work together.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighPalm View Post
    The Palm Pre Touchstone Kit is 52.99 at Amazon now. Delivery is estimated for 2-4 weeks. :-(
    I ordered mine on the 22nd and it shipped the 25th even though it said 2-4 weeks. With free shipping, no tax and Amazon reliability, $53 seems to be the best deal out there. I got fed up with Precentral store constantly changing expected date every single week, so I canceled my order with them.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Id like to get the touchstone however Im holding out hope for the amazon $29 price point..Very doubtful though lol.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    I got mine from fommy.com with a coupon for free shipping. The code is "free40" and works for any order over $40. The price here is about the same but they carge shipping so it works out to $5 more than fommy with free s/h.

They are currently OOS and there is no expected availability date, but I am taking the chance it is sooner rather than later.
    I bought the Pre last Saturday and ordered the Touchstone from Amazon yesterday. I am considering an Seideo Innocase, too, and want to see how those too really work together.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasongwalker View Post
    I ordered mine on the 22nd and it shipped the 25th even though it said 2-4 weeks. With free shipping, no tax and Amazon reliability, $53 seems to be the best deal out there. I got fed up with Precentral store constantly changing expected date every single week, so I canceled my order with them.
    The Touchstone is $48.95 on fommy, just like I said.
    The Touchstone is $48.95 on fommy, just like I said.
    I'm sure their site is fine, and I considered them before buying at Amazon, but I have a hard time trusting a site that doesn't even show up on resellerratings.com. Plus they are another site that claims "Available By:" date and I don't know if they will deliver by that date and if they charge my credit card immediately or at the time they ship. I've ordered from plenty of sites that charge my card and wait 2-3 weeks to ship the product. I'll pay $4 more for a site that won't screw me over like that. Plus Amazon usually ships from a place that gets here the next business day with the cheapest shipping option, so it's just like I paid for 1-2 day delivery.

Don't get all hurt if someone doesn't think your deal is the best one out there.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast