1.    #1  
    For those of you who have been wondering if the Seidio Innocase would fit over a skin/screen guard that wrapped the phone...I've got some good news!

I got my Seidio Innocase today, immediately went to put it on. I have a Phantom Skinz on my phone already...and while the case was quite a bit tougher to put on than the video review on here made it look, I got it on!
    The back went on fairly easily(I even have the little insert in as well, because I dont have the TS back...but I do have the Phantom Skinz on the back), but the front took a while. It felt like I needed to stretch is almost to get on the top and bottom. It took some pulling, tugging, and pushing...but all four tabs finally hooked on...and so far it hasnt come off. I did damage the Phantom Skinz a little bit trying to get this thing off...by pulling it off and trying to put it back on a couple times, but it's not like anyone can see it with the case over it.

Overall, I am very happy with the case, and extremely glad I dont have to take my Phantom Skinz off and order the USG in order to fit the case AND protect my screen.

I'm not sure how well the case will fit over all the other types of skins and protectors, but I just thought I'd let you guys know that it is possible with Phantom Skinz. My phone feels super safe and secure now...I love it!
    Awesome little review

Personally, does the feel to that protective skin bother you?
  3.    #3  
    The Phantom Skinz? Not at all. It is simply the best protective skin out there, IMO. You can hardly tell it's on there, it is that good. No tackiness to it, and it is very good at protecting the screen. I love it.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Good find. I was wondering this myself. Congrats on your innocase...I love mine
  5.    #5  
    update:
    The front finally popped off today, and instead of struggling to try and put it back on, I just cut off one corner of the phantom skinz...which did the trick because it went on easy after that. Hope it stays now
    Thanks for the review. I just put on the phantom skinz on last night, and have ordered the Innocase. I was wondering if these products worked together. When you said you cut off the corners, I assume you mean the tabs. Did you have to cut them off both the top and the bottom?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymclean View Post
    Thanks for the review. I just put on the phantom skinz on last night, and have ordered the Innocase. I was wondering if these products worked together. When you said you cut off the corners, I assume you mean the tabs. Did you have to cut them off both the top and the bottom?
    No problem man. Yeah, I cut off only the bottom right tab plus a little bit more of the side because it was alright slightly damaged and I didn't want the case to pop off again. So far that has been a good solution, it hasnt come off again.
    I'm sure cutting off the top and bottom tabs would keep this thing from popping off ever again, but I'm too lazy and just cutting off one has worked.