Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Alright Precentral, as promised, my VIDEO REVIEW of the Seidio Innocase Surface <BLACK>.....

**Quick Intro**

The case does exactly what it's supposed to do. Keeps my Pre protected from scrapes, bruises and boo-boo's. If I want my phone protected from a high drop, I'll stuff my phone inside a pillow and carry that around... Come on people, this is a solid product. Great case. AND it works with the touchstone.

39.95. Totally worth it since you will not need to go shopping for another case after picking this up. Yes, I would like a cheaper price, but... what can you do! Still worth the purchase!

HERE IT IS.... DETAILED VIDEO REVIEW!!!!!

ENJOY, SUBSCRIBE or JUST CHAT IT UP!!!
    Last edited by Rawandvital; 07/16/2009 at 08:17 PM.
    "An error occurred, please try again later."
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, I just uploaded it. It should be good to go now. Just needed a minute to process, etc.

I believe it's up and working as we speak... Thanks for letting me know though!
    Thanks for addressing the car question. Unfortunately, you confirmed what others had already told me, which is that the magnets are just too weak with the case on for the Pre to stay in place in the car. Even so, I didn't expect it would be nearly as weak as what your video demonstrated, so I do appreciate seeing it.

Now I'm considering getting the case, and just cutting a hole in the back, for the Touchstone to fit through. I happen to have a hole saw that's just about the right size. The Touchstone back is quite durable in its own right, so I'd be comfortable leaving a section of it unprotected. It feels a little silly, though, to spend $30 on a case, and then cut it up. So I'll have to think on it. If I do end up doing it, I'll post pics and instructions, in case anyone else wants to do the same.

Anyway, thanks again for the review.
    Good review. I hate taking my Pre in and out of the case. I am afraid of dropping it. My only problem is that I put my phone in my front pocket all the time. I have a Boxwave screen protector on it, but I am afraid that with the screen left unprotected, the case would be worthless, unless it would fit into the leather case I have.

Do you keep it in your pocket?
    Where did you get your forever fitters screen protector from? I was on their website and could not see any products listed for the palm pre. I have heard great reviews of their screen protector. Did you have fit issues with this protector; I have seen a review in which the user had to trim the protector because it was too tall along the top edge?
  7.    #7  
    haha, yeah. That was my review that you saw! haha.

It fit and serves its purpose. I had to trim the top so it wouldn't bubble up because of my Case.

Also the talk receiver hole isn't lined up perfectly. But this didn't effect conversation or clarity when I would call people to test it.

The protector isn't on their site for some odd reason. I ordered it from ebay. Here's the link!

4x Clear New Screen Protector for Palm PRE - eBay (item 260436001988 end time Jul-25-09 20:36:43 PDT)
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dfine1966 View Post
    Good review. I hate taking my Pre in and out of the case. I am afraid of dropping it. My only problem is that I put my phone in my front pocket all the time. I have a Boxwave screen protector on it, but I am afraid that with the screen left unprotected, the case would be worthless, unless it would fit into the leather case I have.

Do you keep it in your pocket?

Yeah man, now that my phone has a case and a screen protector, I keep it in my pocket and everywhere else. I still try and be careful, you know! But still, I can sleep at night knowing it's well protected!
    Good review! This is kinda off topic but I would like to see an incase slider for the Pre. Anyone else?
    With the innocase will the pre still fit in the seidio holster? Reason why i am askin i order the holster and now after watching your review also want the innocase just worried about it not fitting in the holster.
  11.    #11  
    Not sure if they will both fit or not... I don't have the seidio holster. sorry man!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm21A View Post
    With the innocase will the pre still fit in the seidio holster? Reason why i am askin i order the holster and now after watching your review also want the innocase just worried about it not fitting in the holster.
    Nope you have to buy the "innocase holster". One of my complaints about seidio. Then when they come out with the 2600mh battery/backplate you will have to buy a new innocase/clip. It doesn't end. and their prices are high.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm21A View Post
    Hello,

Looks like TechFirst Aid beat me to it, but yes, there are 2 different holsters: one for the "naked" device and one for the Innocase installed. The slight difference in thickness warrants for a different holster to prevent looseness.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Does this case still allow you to use the palm holster?
  15.    #15  
    dnezat,

Wouldn't count on it. From the looks of pictures and videos, the Palm Holster looks like it's a SNUG fit as is with the naked Palm...

I took an optional route. I purchased a Case logic universal holster that works perfectly with a case equipped on a Pre.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawandvital View Post
    dnezat,

Wouldn't count on it. From the looks of pictures and videos, the Palm Holster looks like it's a SNUG fit as is with the naked Palm...

I took an optional route. I purchased a Case logic universal holster that works perfectly with a case equipped on a Pre.
    Yeah, I figured as much. Do you have a link to this case? Thanks for your help.
  17.    #17  
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Awesome, I just ordered the case logic and Innocell. Thanks again for your help!
    don't wanna get off topic but how is that Forever Fitter screen guard as far as clarity and feel with the touch controls?
  20.    #20  
    The forever fitters case is just as clear as the regular screen on the Pre. I personally do not notice a difference. As for touch response, it's dead on accurate. I never had any issue what so ever.

I had to trim the top ever so slightly to get it to fit correctly though.

I have a video review on this actually.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast