1.    #1  
    I never liked screen protectors or shields, but i got a pre on launch day and it got pretty beat up it had a dead pixel so I get my replacement. I got my new pre 2 days ago and the invisible shield today at about 12. cleaned my pre off and put the shield on, not hard, but I did have to pull it off a few times to get it where I wanted it, (there's almost no wiggle room maybe a cm or 2) wrapped it in saran wrap tp help with the edges setting. After an hour and a half I unwrapped it and worked some bubbles out and press the edges down. At 3 I put the phone back together and it feels very good, not overly tacky as I was expecting, stays on your had very well on the bacl, just a little too tacky on the front. The only big bubbles are on the back, witha few smaller ones on the front. Pics when I get home and updates until I decide I like/ hate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    so do you think it's worth it?