Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just got a notice from Amazon that my Innocase order was canceled because they would not be receiving it. Is this because Amazon was selling it so much cheaper than Seideo, I think so. So I say that money hungry Seideo stinks. I will not ever purchase another accessory no matter how good it is. I hope other follow.
    +1

Got the same email a few minutes ago. There's lots of other accessory manufacturers out there...
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    As did I. Same email.
    Last edited by fraz; 07/21/2009 at 10:19 AM.
    The seideo rep might say something in this thread like

"Thank you for your interest in our products. I am sorry for your trouble, blablablablablabla"

Honestly they are just a company out to make a living and make money just like you or me. If you know how products and distributions work, they most likely have a contract that they have to sell it for what they agree with. But since amazon is such a ***** at selling stuff for cheap, they made the mistake on their end.

The only product that I would ever buy from seidio is the 2x battery that is supposed to work with the touchstone.
    Seidio sucks big time! I bought an extended life battery for my Treo 755p and it was nothing but cheap junk! Save your money guys and buy something else.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    I got the same email, bastards!

Oh well I'll use the money I was going to use for the case to buy a book I need of Amazon and use whats left over to buy a case from Ebay.
    I have not received that notice yet, but I am sure I will.
  8. tbo
    I don't know what you all are whining about because Seidio makes quality products and 30$ is a fair price for anyone. They are durable, slim cases and when you pair it with the clip you have total protection. Not to mention that they are compatible with the touchstone! I haven't had the chance to vouch for the Pre battery replacements, but I have used other extended batteries by them that were just as good as their cases.
    Quit your complaining and fork over the cash..and if you don't want to protect your precious little baby then go buy some cheap silicone garbage off of ebay.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by tbo View Post
    I don't know what you all are whining about because Seidio makes quality products and 30$ is a fair price for anyone. They are durable, slim cases and when you pair it with the clip you have total protection. Not to mention that they are compatible with the touchstone! I haven't had the chance to vouch for the Pre battery replacements, but I have used other extended batteries by them that were just as good as their cases.
    Quit your complaining and fork over the cash..and if you don't want to protect your precious little baby then go buy some cheap silicone garbage off of ebay.
    So you work for Seideo huh!! Their products are way overpriced.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tbo View Post
    Easy there chief of staff Sinclair.

I never said they make anything but quality parts, It just sucks we are not receiving products that were sold on Amazon for a discounted price when compared to Seidio Online.

BTW The rubberized hard-case off ebay have gotten pretty good reviews with pics on the forum (check page 2) and this was well before the Innocase was around for sale. So put a sock in it and stop acting like a fan boy.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    So you work for Seideo huh!! There products are way overpriced.
    Their not there
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by digink View Post
    Their not there
    I am sorry I corrected it for you.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    I am sorry I corrected it for you.
    No worries, I type fast sometimes and don't notice when I make that mistake.
  14. tbo
    I understand the inconvenience that Amazon put you guys through and i'd be pretty pissed too. I read a bit more than being upset over that bit and more towards the company and their products. I've always had troubles finding cases that made me feel at ease until I found Seidio. I also take into consideration what others have to say when buying a product from someone I have never done business with. With this being such a popular website for the Pre it would be really unfortunate for others to read this thread and decide otherwise for something that is most likely sub-par to their craftsmanship.
    Why don't you ***** at amazon? I mean after all it is their fault.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by sothrowd08 View Post
    Because Amazon gets them from the manufacture and it is obvious that Seideo is not suppling them to Amazon. So no it is not Amazon's fault.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sothrowd08 View Post
    Amazon had them up, and at a great price. Seidio saw that people canceled their pre-orders with them and then bought them off amazon.com. So Seidio made the move and took them all off amazon. They'll eventually be back up there but it wont be until sales slow down.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    You"re all big boys. You find a Product. You search for the best price. You buy it. If you screwed up and didn't really find the best price or order it soon enough, that is your problem. Don't blame someone else for your misjudgment or lack of ability!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasado View Post
    You"re all big boys. You find a Product. You search for the best price. You buy it. If you screwed up and didn't really find the best price or order it soon enough, that is your problem. Don't blame someone else for your misjudgment or lack of ability!!!!!!
    How is that our misjudgment/lack of ability?

Are you being obtuse or just purely ignorant? Amazon is a reputable place to buy products, and they initially had some sort of agreement with Seidio to sell a range of products for a particular price, probably under the notion not many people would buy it using this outlet.

Many people whom had previous orders with Seidio noticed the huge savings offered by Amazon (price reduction along with free shipping) and promptly canceled their orders with Seidio (to which the company made no effort to rectify). A week after the product is supposed to begin shipping to all those who ordered we find out Seidio pulled the plug?

I'm sorry but that is a bad move on the part of Seidio, not Amazon nor people who trusted the company to stand behind its word.

Do I think Seidio makes bad products? I can't say I've never owned anything by them. Do I hold a lower opinion of the company after this? Yes. Does that mean I'll never buy products from them again? Probably not.
    I got the same email and what you said was the same thing I thought when I saw it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast