Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I agree with the 'everyone is a fanboy' comment.

We ARE on a Palm Pre message board...posting about the phone...over and over again...arguing about which products work best for the phone...most of us talking about how ****ty the iPhone is in comparison...yadda yadda yadda...

We are all Palm Pre fanboys. Just because you couldn't get a deal doesn't mean a company 'stinks'. They are sore losers for pulling the plug on Amazon, but they make a damn good product.

But such is the way with these types of things. YMMV.

Hook 'em horns.
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook_em View Post
    I agree with the 'everyone is a fanboy' comment.

We ARE on a Palm Pre message board...posting about the phone...over and over again...arguing about which products work best for the phone...most of us talking about how ****ty the iPhone is in comparison...yadda yadda yadda...

We are all Palm Pre fanboys. Just because you couldn't get a deal doesn't mean a company 'stinks'. They are sore losers for pulling the plug on Amazon, but they make a damn good product.

But such is the way with these types of things. YMMV.

Hook 'em horns.
    Easy with the generalizations.. I never once have said nor will say the iPhone sucks in comparison to the Pre... because it doesn't.

Hell if the iPhone was available with Sprint I don't think I would of kept trying to get another Pre after my 2nd one was a dud.

I do love the Pre I have now, but in no way is it superior to the iPhone in any way other than its capability to multi-task, but one can argue about build quality which is and was a huge issue to me.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by digink View Post
    Easy with the generalizations.. I never once have said nor will say the iPhone sucks in comparison to the Pre... because it doesn't.

Hell if the iPhone was available with Sprint I don't think I would of kept trying to get another Pre after my 2nd one was a dud.

I do love the Pre I have now, but in no way is it superior to the iPhone in any way other than its capability to multi-task, but one can argue about build quality which is and was a huge issue to me.
    Well if that's not the pot calling the kettle black...when did I ever say you ever said the iPhone sucks in comparison to the Pre? Just makin statements about the precentral.net crowd in general

Easy there, tiger
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook_em View Post
    Well if that's not the pot calling the kettle black...when did I ever say you ever said the iPhone sucks in comparison to the Pre? Just makin statements about the precentral.net crowd in general

Easy there, tiger
    Touche brother, I have a tendency to go from 0-60 in 0 seconds.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I just got my Innocase from Seidio today. I really like it but here is the low down.
    1. It does work with the Touchstone, but barely the magnetic link is really weakened.
    2. It is nice but it is not worth $30 plus shipping.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    So you work for Seideo huh!! Their products are way overpriced.

hmmm, his only posts have been about Seidio products so far ... but, I can say from vast experience that their clip holsters hold up well but their batteries are cr*p (I support twenty palm users at work).
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsage View Post
    hmmm, his only posts have been about Seidio products so far ... but, I can say from vast experience that their clip holsters hold up well but their batteries are cr*p (I support twenty palm users at work).
    I have many other posts thank you. I never said that they had a bad product, just said that they are overpriced.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    I have many other posts thank you. I never said that they had a bad product, just said that they are overpriced.
    not you man, tbo. i said "his", not "your".

have a great weekend.
    i too also regret gettin the innocase, since it doesnt fit with my phantom skinz on, so yea i spend 30$ for just the back cover that im using i trashed the front piece trying to put it on
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    i'll tell you, i just got my innocase and holster with audio port access. i dont know what everyones *****ing about. i got the holster / innocase from seidio for $40 shipped to my door.
    i think they rock, the case fits well and really feels good in my hands and the holster.......OUTSTANDING!!!!! i have had a couple cell phones in my life and have never had such a great hoster as the seidio for the pre!!!! no i dont work for seidio / palm.
    comon $40......thats **** compared to the blackberry leather holder....$30.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I just received my Seidio spring clip holster with audio port access today as well, and I'm really liking it too. Paid $25 at the precentral store, worth every penny.
  12.    #32  
    I see now that Seideo has removed more items from Amazon. I placed an order for the extended battery and that order has been canceled and the Battery has been removed from Amazon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasado View Post
    You"re all big boys. You find a Product. You search for the best price. You buy it. If you screwed up and didn't really find the best price or order it soon enough, that is your problem. Don't blame someone else for your misjudgment or lack of ability!!!!!!

FWIW, I bought a number of Seideo accessories for my Treos over the years, and most of them were neither well made nor reliable. I don't send them my money any more.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  14.    #34  
    I see now that /amazon has removed all Seidio products from there website. They are becoming more and more money hungry every day!!!
    Seidio's extended battery for the Treo 700wx (3300mah one I believe) made the phone very use-able.

The holster clip made my Treo Pro very easy to use in the gym.

I agree the current tactics (if it's even them, it could just be amazon overshot their order requests and Seidio figures they could do better without having to wholesale out to Amazon) might seem fishy, but I think people are jumping to conclusions / pointing the finger without knowing ANY of the facts.

I've noticed that the PreCentral.net Store tends to have similar products (as well as Seidio) cheaper than Amazon, some not... but with shipping it sometimes evens out. Personally I am waiting for that awesome holster with 3.5mm access.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post

FWIW, I bought a number of Seideo accessories for my Treos over the years, and most of them were neither well made nor reliable. I don't send them my money any more.
    +1 Same story here
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12