Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Gotcha. Consider dabbing a spot of superglue on 'em to keep 'em in place?

My Innocase should show up earlier next week. I think I'll order the 0.5mm discs in various sizes and experiment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegan99 View Post
    Gotcha. Consider dabbing a spot of superglue on 'em to keep 'em in place?

My Innocase should show up earlier next week. I think I'll order the 0.5mm discs in various sizes and experiment.
    I'd personally rather not superglue to a $30 case or a $20 back, personally, though it might work for you if you want to try it.

Like I said though, that's with the 1mm discs, I haven't had any issues with the 0.5mm discs. The 1mm discs also had difficulty because you had to be even more exact than usual for it to charge, I think because of the increased space between things.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 07/25/2009 at 08:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by YafaKlan
    ok. so i got my seidio PREORDERED case a while back and the top tab broke off in less than 24 hours of use. contacted seidio. com and they sent me a new one, provided that i send the bad one back. now i got the new one and i am having the "pop off" issue.

everytime i slide the keyboard up from the bottom of the phone, the front part of the case pops off. FYI, my replacement was shipped on 7/21. Maybe I got a remainder of the old batch because it was gonna be an RMA?

i dunno. but i still havent sent back the first one. they gave it to me with a USPS return sticker. Can i just slap the sticker on and drop it in the mailbox or do i have to go to the post office to have them ship it?
    Hello,

We are sorry about your experience. Please PM me your order information and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you! You should be able to send both defective ones back with no issue; just drop it off at the mail box. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    thanks!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I installed the innocase and USG last week and I am very pleased with both. Although, applying USG without any bubbles is not an easy task...
    seidioseidio,

I thought I had sent you a PM with my order # on 7/23. This morning, I tried to send another to see if you did get the original PM and now received a message that my post count isn't high enough to send PM's. Do you have another suggestion for me to get you my order # or do I have to make the required # of posts and then PM you?
    Adding the magnets is a great idea. I went on the site you guys referenced and there is an N50 version of the 10mm .5mm thickness magnet. A little pricey but went ahead and ordered. I'll let you know how it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosterman
    seidioseidio,

I thought I had sent you a PM with my order # on 7/23. This morning, I tried to send another to see if you did get the original PM and now received a message that my post count isn't high enough to send PM's. Do you have another suggestion for me to get you my order # or do I have to make the required # of posts and then PM you?
    Hello,

Thank you for your message and I checked but didn't see anything from you on the date or 2 days before and after. Please forward your order information as well as a brief description of your issue to the email that I have listed below and we will be more than happy to look into it for you!
    Is Seidio even shipping? Ordered on 7/23 and haven't heard a peep.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Is Seidio even shipping? Ordered on 7/23 and haven't heard a peep.
    My order took 3-4 days to process and then I got the email that my case shipped a day and a half after it shipped. So I actually wouldnt be surprised if it shipped today and the website says processing. I'd call their CS department to double check where you order is at.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    i just received my replacement and the front cover has popped off again. i don't have the sides on my bodyguardz screen protector, i clipped them off and applied the second one the provided.

i like the seidio case and the back fits great, the front is very snug though. both times it's been the upper right corner...could this be because the power button is positioned near the clasp?

i have the original return at my desk at work and haven't shipped it back yet. going to call seidio tomorrow to see what i can do about this second case.
    jhoff80 - on the magnets, how much more difficult (if any) was it to get a reliable charge with the 0.5mm magnets and the Innocase than with the case and no magnets?

I got my Innocase today and the shaky charging with the Touchstone is annoying.
    jhoff80 - on the magnets, how much more difficult (if any) was it to get a reliable charge with the 0.5mm magnets and the Innocase than with the case and no magnets?

I got my Innocase today and the shaky charging with the Touchstone is annoying.
    With the 0.5mm ones, I just drop it on the Touchstone and it's charging. I've been using them for a while with no issues that I can see.
    Great. So you'd say the 0.5mm magnets render the charging as smooth and easy as using the Touchstone without any case?
    Great. So you'd say the 0.5mm magnets render the charging as smooth and easy as using the Touchstone without any case?
    In my opinion for the past week the answer has been yes. I can't say with certainty that the 0.5mm ones won't move around either, but so far it's been perfect. It definitely doesn't require fumbling around for the 'sweet spot' like I felt I had to without the magnets.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Got mine with USG and then a pink one with USG for my girl friend
    Both cases installed great on the phones, the pink one looks pretty cool on hers, maybe i should i have gotten a colored one and not a black one.
    I installed the USG on mine at work, a small spec on something fell on the backing while i was installing, no worries though, take scotch tape and quickly dab it.
    the USG installed great on mine
    however when i got to her phone, i screwed up the USG for hers
    whatever floats your boat, buddy.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Ordered mine on Wednesday night, got an order confirmation e-mail but nothing since then. A little surprised it hasn't shipped yet, although it does say on their web site it takes 1-2 days to process.

Really looking forward to my case and USG - getting a little tired of using the Palm pouch and gently putting my phone down everywhere.
    i got my innocase yesterday, i picked the sapphire blue, and the color looks really nice. it's nicer than what is in the pics at seidio.com and it's a little darker, but it's also more vibrant than what is on the website, i think. i didn't get a USG, just because i've never had good luck with the static cling screen protectors because i always get lint in them. that's not saying that the USG is bad, i've never tried that one. I did, however, apply a phantomskinz to my phone, but of course, i cut off the edges by making an outline of the innocase on the phantom skinz and cutting the excess off. so far i do not have any problems of the innocase unlatching, and i shouldn't unless it's defective, because my phantomskinz's edges are cut off pretty well and i don't think any of it is under the innocase. it looks really good and i do recommend it to everyone. hopefully i don't start having the latchig problem though, and i don't think i will just because it's on there pretty snugly and i've been opening it and closing it to test it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glod View Post
    Got mine with USG and then a pink one with USG for my girl friend
    Both cases installed great on the phones, the pink one looks pretty cool on hers, maybe i should i have gotten a colored one and not a black one.
    I installed the USG on mine at work, a small spec on something fell on the backing while i was installing, no worries though, take scotch tape and quickly dab it.
    the USG installed great on mine
    however when i got to her phone, i screwed up the USG for hers
    Try pulling it off without stretching it then take it over to the sink and rinse off the back. While you're washing it you can use your bare fingers to clean the underside as long as it's still wet. You are going to have to find something to hold it with that wont get crap on the under side of the guard. Maybe rubber gloves or something.

Once you are done washing it "Polaroid" it until its pretty dry (but not completely) and try placing it on. The bit of water makes it easier to position but still comes out when you squeegee it with the credit card. Just make sure you don't touch the underside with your skin at all.

Hope that was clear.
    Just a quick review:

I made a purchase from SuperMagnetMan Magnets but I screwed up my order. I called them and talked with a guy there that quick fixed my problem and even went out of his way to save me a couple bucks in the process. It's hard to find that level of service anywhere anymore.

So, if you're going to buy magnets from anywhere buy them from this guy. He's great.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast