Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 152
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaystory9 View Post
    the front right bottom tab on my innocase keeps popping off. Looking at it, out of the four tabs on the front protector of the innocase, the right one is about 1 or 2 mm shorter then the other tabs and no matter what I do, it doesn't stay clipped on. I LOVE the USG and was amazed at how easy it was to install, it probably took me 30 seconds to put it in perfectly straight one try, no bubbles. The back casing of the innocase snapped on perfectly and no complaints, but I knew all of this was too good to be true when the front right bottom tab of the innocase wont stay on at all because there is nothing for it to snap on to! What a shame...i had high hopes for this case. Not sure what I'm goina do now...
    Sorry for the problem. Small portion of the very early production did have this problem (clip/tab issue) . The problem has been identified and corrected. The ones we are shipping now are good. Please PM your order # As soon as possible , I will take care of the exchange tomorrow.

    Seidio
  2. fraz's Avatar
    Posts
    247 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Small portion of the very early production did have this problem (clip/tab issue) . The problem has been identified and corrected. The ones we are shipping now are good
    That's great to hear! Thanks for the updated info regarding this! I hope this includes the ones that were shipped out on Monday.
  3. #43  
    amazon canceled my order that i put in so i had to order it directly from the website.. im sad.. wish i could have gotten the killer deal. cant wait for mine to come in the mail
  4. jaystory9's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Sorry for the problem. Small portion of the very early production did have this problem (clip/tab issue) . The problem has been identified and corrected. The ones we are shipping now are good. Please PM your order # As soon as possible , I will take care of the exchange tomorrow.

    Seidio
    Thanks Seidio. If you take care of this, then I will continue to market your innocase and USG to all my friends and family that have a PRE. I really am loving the USG and am still amazed at how fluid the screen feels and how easy it was to install! I will PM you my order and information right away. Thanks
  5. #45  
    Wow, I really like the Innocase, but I am definitely a little disappointed with its Touchstone magnet stickiness. With the case off, I can pretty much smack the side of the phone and it won't come off. With the case on, bumping it from the side pretty gently can knock it out of whack.

    Other than that, the case is great.

    As for the USG, I'm undecided, it feels a little different to me for gestures and the like, and I'm not sure if I like that yet. But still, now my Pre feels protected enough that I can carry it in my pocket (screen in, of course) without the pouch that I had to put it in and take it out of constantly.
  6. fraz's Avatar
    Posts
    247 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Wow, I really like the Innocase, but I am definitely a little disappointed with its Touchstone magnet stickiness. With the case off, I can pretty much smack the side of the phone and it won't come off. With the case on, bumping it from the side pretty gently can knock it out of whack.

    Other than that, the case is great.

    As for the USG, I'm undecided, it feels a little different to me for gestures and the like, and I'm not sure if I like that yet. But still, now my Pre feels protected enough that I can carry it in my pocket (screen in, of course) without the pouch that I had to put it in and take it out of constantly.
    When did you receive the case? I wonder if the new shipment of innocases that the seidio rep is reffering to has fixed the magnet problem as well as the clip problem.
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    When did you receive the case? I wonder if the new shipment of innocases that the seidio rep is reffering to has fixed the magnet problem as well as the clip problem.
    Received it this morning (shipped on Monday after the new batch). No clip problem, but it's very loose on the Touchstone.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 07/22/2009 at 11:15 AM.
  8. #48  
    I don't think the magnet problem can ever be corrected, unless, they start making their cases with a piece of metal on the back of the case..
  9. #49  
    Yeah I don't think they'll fix that either... though maybe they will make a version with something like this built into the back: SuperMagnetMan Magnets

    I'm almost thinking of picking up a handful to see if I can put them outside the Pre but inside the case to see if that'll help or not.

    Edit: the Touchstone back's magnets are around 6mm diameter. I think I'm going to pick up 4 of the 4mm diameter, 0.5mm thick discs, and 4 of the 6mm, 1mm thick ones and see which, if any, I can make fit.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 07/22/2009 at 10:43 PM.
  10. Hook_em's Avatar
    Posts
    123 Posts
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
       #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Wow, I really like the Innocase, but I am definitely a little disappointed with its Touchstone magnet stickiness. With the case off, I can pretty much smack the side of the phone and it won't come off. With the case on, bumping it from the side pretty gently can knock it out of whack.

    Other than that, the case is great.

    As for the USG, I'm undecided, it feels a little different to me for gestures and the like, and I'm not sure if I like that yet. But still, now my Pre feels protected enough that I can carry it in my pocket (screen in, of course) without the pouch that I had to put it in and take it out of constantly.
    I am glad you like your stuff! You were one of the first to post on this thread, so I am glad everything worked out for you. I totally agree about the whole putting your phone in your pocket -- the only thing you really have to worry about is lint

    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Yeah I don't think they'll fix that either... though maybe they will make a version with something like this built into the back: SuperMagnetMan Magnets

    I'm almost thinking of picking up a handful to see if I can put them outside the Pre but inside the case to see if that'll help or not.

    Edit: the Touchstone back's magnets are around 6mm diameter. I think I'm going to pick up 4 of the 4mm diameter, 0.5mm thick discs, and 4 of the 6mm, 1mm thick ones and see which, if any, I can make fit.
    I would be curious to see how this works...keep us posted.
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Sorry for the problem. Small portion of the very early production did have this problem (clip/tab issue) . The problem has been identified and corrected. The ones we are shipping now are good. Please PM your order # As soon as possible , I will take care of the exchange tomorrow.

    Seidio
    Well I just received my Innocase today, Thursday, July 23 and I am having the same problem of the clip tab issue. The front right bottom tab on my innocase keeps popping off every time I slide the keyboard out. This should of been a new batch, unless they slipped me an old one by mistake. It seems the problem hasn't been corrected. Has the case been tested opening and closing the keyboard from different angles. It definitely pops off if you put your thumb to the right of the ball, applying pressure to open it. From the center of the ball to the left, pressing down doesn't seem to cause the flap to come off. Is it a design issue, or the clip can't take the pressure. I did measure the tab, and the tab on the bottom right is a little shorter than the others.
  12. fraz's Avatar
    Posts
    247 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by dfine1966 View Post
    Well I just received my Innocase today, Thursday, July 23 and I am having the same problem of the clip tab issue. The front right bottom tab on my innocase keeps popping off every time I slide the keyboard out. This should of been a new batch, unless they slipped me an old one by mistake. It seems the problem hasn't been corrected. Has the case been tested opening and closing the keyboard from different angles. It definitely pops off if you put your thumb to the right of the ball, applying pressure to open it. From the center of the ball to the left, pressing down doesn't seem to cause the flap to come off. Is it a design issue, or the clip can't take the pressure. I did measure the tab, and the tab on the bottom right is a little shorter than the others.
    This is definitely not a good sign, Especially after the rep stated all of the ones that were shipped this week were a new batch. Have you contacted them yet? Please keep us posted.
  13. #53  
    got mine yesterday and while i initially had that same problem, after opening and closing it a few times ive either gotten used to opening it without popping it off or its stopped happening, all said, i like the case, the usg could use some work
  14. #54  
    Just got my innocase in the mail. It seems solid. I will let you know after i open and close it a few times.
  15. #55  
    Just installed the Ultimate Screen Guard. Easy to install, my finger slides very nicely across it. Only comment. I wish that the edges of the Screen Guard would be covered by the edges of the innocase. That would make the combo perfect.
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    This is definitely not a good sign, Especially after the rep stated all of the ones that were shipped this week were a new batch. Have you contacted them yet? Please keep us posted.
    I did call them and they apologized and are sending out another one right away.
  17. #57  
    I need a case and screen protector for the phone, that is one thing I know. Sometimes (but not always) I need to be able to hook this thing to pants/belt. Will this Innocase work with the Seidio holsters?

    Thanks for help...

    Please forgive this post before doing my homework:

    If anyone else had the same question, I just found the holster to go with the case on Seidio's website.
    Last edited by wegener; 07/23/2009 at 03:51 PM.
  18. #58  
    got the innocase today. since i have the tough stone i installed the bottum without out is and with no issues.

    the top would not snap on until i slid open the kb.

    typing with the case on is squishy.

    putting the pre on the touchstone is hit and miss. and once you got it on, it will slide off once the pre starts vibrating because of notifications. all you hear is the ding ding ding of the pre charging not charging. uhg.

    made a phone call, and the top popped off.

    uhg x2. fail seidio. i havent purchase stuff from them for a long while, now i remember why.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  19. #59  
    I got my case and SG today. I couldn't wait to install them assuming the new batch of cases had the fix for the top of the case popping off. I followed the directions included. I made sure all tabs clicked into place. I could both hear and feel the click as the last two moved into place.

    I am very disappointed to report it is worse than reported. Most people are reporting the right lower corner popping off with sliding the KB open. For me it depends on where I press to open. If I am right of the center ball, the right side comes off. From the ball left, the left side won't hold. I tried pushing on the screen and not the case, doesn't matter. There doesn't seem to be anyway to open the KB without the top coming lose.

    The SG does have a nice feel. I am glad I bought the two back though. The first slipped out of my fingers and landed screen side down. I have a dog so you can imagine it is trash. The second went better but I do have some bubbles. It appears you need a sterile completely dust free environment. It seems my bubbles are from tiny specks invisible to the naked eye. I then made the situation worse by trying to lift the lower right corner hoping I might be able to blow them out. I know, not a good move. Not only didn't the specks blow out, now the lower right corner won't stick back down.

    The one bright spot to me is the touchstone compatibility. I feel it is a good connection with the case on. I haven't gotten any notifications so I don't know if the vibration will make it slide off.

    I do like the size and feel of the case, it was exactly what I was looking for. However, I think I will be asking for a refund. The top seems to be too flexible so it pops off. Right now I feel this was the worse $45 I've spent in awhile.
  20. j.wolfe77's Avatar
    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #60  
    I ordered it 4 days before it came out. Was happy as hell to gey it. It looks really nice. But after a few days every time id pull the phone out of my pockey the front screen cover would fall off. Im returning. It also looses alot of the magnification on the touchstone. I woke up a couple days to find that my phone had slid off and didnt charge all the way.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions