Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    At this time I don't have the need for a Touchstone charger but was looking for a replacement battery cover with a matte finish like the one that comes with it. Was wondering if anyone has seen something like this and if so, could you post a link.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    You can order one from Sprint or PreCentral Store m8.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I saw that but I was wondering if there was one that was like the original one that came with the Pre, just with a matte finish that doesn't have the touchstone technology in it.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    its pretty much the same thing. the only difference is the touchstone one has a little piece of metal that touches the battery. i don't have a touchstone charger, but i use the battery cover because it feels a little nicer in my hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSPKweb View Post
    I saw that but I was wondering if there was one that was like the original one that came with the Pre, just with a matte finish that doesn't have the touchstone technology in it.
    Seidio plans to release a Pre battery door like stock battery door, but with matte finish. The door will not have the technology in it. It will be released next week.
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 07/16/2009 at 07:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio plans to release a Pre battery door like stock battery door, but with matte finish. The door will not have the technology in it. It will be released next week.
    While you are "promoting" new products, why don't you go officially address those of us who are upset about the innocase/amazon issue. Otherwise some of us might not be buying anymore of your products ever again.

here is the thread: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...zon-cheap.html