1.    #1  
    got it in the mail today. im not even gonna waste my time with pictures or anything. this thing is the biggest piece of crap ever.

for reference, it is one of these:

SILICONE SKIN CASE COVER FOR SPRINT PALM PRE - eBay (item 320391255992 end time Jul-29-09 04:03:33 PDT)

it is loose and it completely inhibits the slide function.

do not buy
    I had a silicone for my HTC Touch Pro and Centro and the Centro was great BUT the HTC was horrible. It was becasue of the slider. anything that has moving parts a silicone case will not work well.
    i wonder if this would be good, it looks like it would be a heck of a lot better i cant post a link cause i dont have enough posts but if someone else could please. its at fommy.com go to palm pre accessories scroll down and click palm pre skin cases, its the amzer silicone skin jelly case im thinkin about ordering one if someone has this please confirm if its worth it
    @gta; i have the fommy case. the back part fits on nicely enough, however, the front is litearlly just slapped on to the phone. i had the IS on my phone, so i put a little super glue on the corners to keep it stuck to the phone, however, when i got home that night, the front started coming off the pre. i mean it is just put on the phone, there are no tabs or anything to keep the front on the phone...which is a shame, becasue it's really not that bad. but since gluing it didn't work, it's definetly not worth it, it will just fall right off.
  5.    #5  
    i wasnt expecting much, but you never know. the G1 surprisingly has an excellent silicone case.
    I got this case from handhelditems.com

Palm Pre Skin Case Hot Pink

Not a good case at all. It just sticks to the phone without any tabs or clips whatsover. I guess they expect it to just stick on with the tackiness of the interior? And the edges on the front of the screen are a bit wide for my taste. It's a shame I have to return them cause they were pretty cheap. I'm thinking to get the Seidio Innocase.
    Quote Originally Posted by lldsandsll View Post
    i wasnt expecting much, but you never know. the G1 surprisingly has an excellent silicone case.
    Well I guess the up side is you only paid $5 for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by phonephetish View Post
    I got this case from handhelditems.com

Palm Pre Skin Case Hot Pink

Not a good case at all. It just sticks to the phone without any tabs or clips whatsover. I guess they expect it to just stick on with the tackiness of the interior? And the edges on the front of the screen are a bit wide for my taste. It's a shame I have to return them cause they were pretty cheap. I'm thinking to get the Seidio Innocase.
    the seidio case is great i just recieved mine, but im sending it back because i want the blue one. black is too boring
  9.    #9  
    lol yup
    Ah! Is there no unanimously good case for the Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by draven76 View Post
    Ah! Is there no unanimously good case for the Pre?
    The Seidio Innocase seems to be a great case from what people have said about it here, I'm probably going to get one
    this case looks non functional
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    thanks for the warning.