Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    I'd love to hear impressions too. I'm ready to finally pull the trigger on one of these damn things, $32 is too good to pass up.
    Depending on the Discount I'd do 1 1400mah batt & maybe a desktop charger
    I just got my 1400 today.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I received my Amzer 1400 about a week ago and I'm quite pleased with it's performance. I'm getting about an extra hour or so maybe more with casual use. Had to go through a few cycles before the battery life improved. I saw some forum posts about the Pre turning off when using the slider, I never had this problem with the factory battery and do not have it with the Amzer. Just my two cents.
    I just got my Amzer batt on Saturday. I had to put foam on the inside of the case to prevent it from reseting. Do I have an old battery or did Amzer make a second generation battery that prevented this?
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralViscen View Post
    I'd love to hear impressions too. I'm ready to finally pull the trigger on one of these damn things, $32 is too good to pass up.
    Where did you find this battery for $32?
    The Mugen one.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline_rush View Post
    I just got my Amzer batt on Saturday. I had to put foam on the inside of the case to prevent it from reseting. Do I have an old battery or did Amzer make a second generation battery that prevented this?
    I haven't had any problems with the battery resetting my Pre. I've owned three Pre's already and the one I'm using is my third. They have all used the same Amzer battery I am using in my current Pre. The first Pre did not have a foam padding in the battery area, however the last pre and my current one both have foam placed in the battery area. In all three the Amzer fit quite snug/tightly. I did notice the factory battery that came with my last two Pre's was different than the one in my first Pre. The two points that project out on the opposite side of where the battery makes contact with the Pre are designed differently.
    Thanks for all your reviews guy's, still happy with the 1400 battery ?
    I'm looking to by one found it for 39.99 free delivery on Amazon.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678