Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    i think they mean, no UNEVEN hump....
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I would like to see a rubberized touchstone-compatible back in a different color, like dark red.
  3.    #63  
    To update everyone on battery life. I haven't been web browsing or anything crazy, but I took the phone off the touchstone at 5 or so yesterday, and I am showing 31% right now (11 am)!

Now THAT is an improvement. I used to get a 35 or more percent drop just from 10pm to 7am (bed to waking).
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    I would guess no hump but a new door and thicker phone , the whole door is the size of the battery instead of just the hump. not that , thats a bad thing. but I dont want to add any width and weight to my phone . It not that thin to begin with. But still will have a look at it to see how thick it makes the phone.
    Well, I dont mind the increase in thickness. I dont think my wife minds, either. She can be away from both her car and office for extended periods of time so this is the best fix! Take a look at the pics for yourself (link is below).

Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    I saw Seidio's post about not having a hump but where did you see that they'll make a touchstone-compatible back? I'm getting my Pre Aug 1st and am trying to plan what accessories to get
    They said it on one of these threads. I dont recall exactly, but their word has been pretty accurate thus far!

Quote Originally Posted by DNic View Post
    This I will want to see
    Here ya go! Innocell Extended Life Battery
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    nice...but again...no side-by-side comparison with the Pre and std batt
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Hey gtkansan!
    You say 30%-40% left at the end of the day?

That does make sense, as the 1400 mAH battery should give about 27%-28% extra battery.
    Seems very nice.

You'd say moderate usagE?
    I'll buy one...at whatever discount you can manage. I'll send an email to your email address shortly.

Thanks!
    Oh, also, a question that I don't remember seeing answered. Aside from battery life issues, which the Amzer 1400 seems to address well, how does it measure up against your hopes that it will fit better in your battery compartment so that you don't get the resets on sliding that you did with your original battery?
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Well, I dont mind the increase in thickness. I dont think my wife minds, either. She can be away from both her car and office for extended periods of time so this is the best fix! Take a look at the pics for yourself (link is below).

They said it on one of these threads. I dont recall exactly, but their word has been pretty accurate thus far!

Here ya go! Innocell Extended Life Battery

- Adds only about 4mm to your device

That's pretty hefty. Just over 1/8th of an inch. About the size of the ribbon along the side of the phone where the volume controls are. Imagine the phone being that much thicker.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmbwebs View Post
    - Adds only about 4mm to your device

That's pretty hefty. Just over 1/8th of an inch. About the size of the ribbon along the side of the phone where the volume controls are. Imagine the phone being that much thicker.
    The entire device is about 1.7cm/17mm (just measured). 21mm total is NOT a big deal for me, given my huge hands (28cm thumb-to-pinky reach). I dont think its going to be a big deal for most people if they actually got their hands on it. I understand that some of the pouches/cases people use currently would be rendered useless, but a lot of us just pocket our Pre's anyways.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    i'm confused.... the 1400 does add thickness to the back? we talking about the 2600/2800 from seidio or amzer?

also, what's the discounted price now?

thanks!
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by antmon1 View Post
    i'm confused.... the 1400 does add thickness to the back? we talking about the 2600/2800 from seidio or amzer?

also, what's the discounted price now?

thanks!
    the 1400 adds no thickness, same physical size as standard palm battery
    This signature for rent
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    the 1400 adds no thickness, same physical size as standard palm battery
    ...and also adds about 20-25% more battery life.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Current disc % price?
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Why does the Amzer 1400 get so few stars (2.3 out of 5) on fommy.com?
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    i don't even know why 2.3 makes sense or the fact that it says 7 reviews...where are they.... per the site:

"No written user opinions for this product have been posted yet. Be the first! Start by rating this product using the stars above."

i think gtkansan's original review is plenty good
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I presumed it was an average. I also presumed they allow people to rate a product w/o writing a review. Many of the stores seem to allow that, including precentral. For example, the Seido battery has 20 ratings, but only 5 written reviews.

Maybe the Amzer raters are Seido employees?
  18.    #78  
    I just updated the first post with the final pricing info
    is the charger being offered the one that holds the pre while simultaneously charging the second battery?
    interested thanks
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast