Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    I have a touchstone and the back cover for the Pre. How much is the battery shipped for us buyers? I would be interested in one too.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Would be interested in 1 battery.

What about chargers for the spare battery? I'm going to need one of those as well and would love to get a discount and cheaper shipping (shipped with the extra battery ideally).
    I am also interested in picking up one of these as long as the price is right.
    Also interested in 1 battery , price ?
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Is anyone else interested in also purchasing a charger for the spare battery as part of this group buy? That way we can keep one battery charged up and swap it in whenever you need it. I'm seeing two options that might be decent (but not ideal, IMO) solutions:

$20 option (cheaper, but no cord so has to plug directly into an outlet):

Amzer Multifunctional Battery Charger For Palm - Palm Pre - Fommy.com

$25 option (more expensive, but has cradle to also charge the Pre, has a plug so can be put on a desk instead of being plugged directly into an outlet):

Amzer Desktop Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charging Slot For Palm Pre - Fommy.com

I think my choice would be the second one, although ideally I'd like to buy a TouchStone dock with a built in slot to charge a second battery.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Galtish; 07/19/2009 at 04:42 PM.
    Anyone know if this thing would fit?
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    @ Ronnienyc

As far as fitting goes it should fit ok; however, from what I've been reading the Treo battery doesn't let the Pre go into a sleep mode. So even though your display is off the phone is still using the full power from the battery.
  8.    #48  
    Ill gladly hook up everything as much as I can. With the number of people interested, if we could get up to 30 people (or more) then the discount keeps growing. I would think we could get it down to 35 shipped if we had 40 people.
    Quote Originally Posted by gtkansan View Post
    Ill gladly hook up everything as much as I can. With the number of people interested, if we could get up to 30 people (or more) then the discount keeps growing. I would think we could get it down to 35 shipped if we had 40 people.
    I will take on if we can get them that low.
    interested
  11.    #51  
    Updated first post with: (and please EVERYONE let me know by email so I can keep track)

UPDATE:
    If you are interested in a battery at X.XX price then let me knwo through email. Keeping track of who is on for what price on here is difficult. My personal email is andrew.ogden@live.com and Ill keep track on there.

Once I know what you would be willing to do for the battery, Ill hold out to make the order till we can accomodate most of everyone, then Ill send out a group email to let everyone know to send me money through paypal and then Ill submit the order. i prewarned the company to have a lot of stock as we would be making a big purchase, so the time from purchase to delivery can be as small as possible.

If you want any other accesories from fommy.com then add that on as well and I can get the discount applied to those as well (might not be as large, but you could at least save on shipping).

Any problems let me know.
    darkfox: thx! Though I have heard from people using the regular Treo batteries that they seem to last just as long as the Pre one...we'll see.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    how's the 1400 holding up?
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by antmon1 View Post
    how's the 1400 holding up?
    Doing well indeed. I think im getting close to 35% more battery life than the stocker. Its gotten better with the first 4 chargings so well see if it gets even better >
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    good to hear....my stock has gotten better after a few fully discharged (<10%) and recharges....

but even so, the 1400 seems like a no brainer
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    This battery sounds promising. I don't want the big rear end battery lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by DNic View Post
    This battery sounds promising. I don't want the big rear end battery lol.
    Seidio just announced that their 2600mah battery and back cover will have pics uploaded tomorrow and there ISNT a hump! And they said they WILL produce a Touchstone-compatible back.

If this comes to fruition, take my name out of consideration for the Amzer 1400 bulk order.
    I would guess no hump but a new door and thicker phone , the whole door is the size of the battery instead of just the hump. not that , thats a bad thing. but I dont want to add any width and weight to my phone . It not that thin to begin with. But still will have a look at it to see how thick it makes the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Seidio just announced that their 2600mah battery and back cover will have pics uploaded tomorrow and there ISNT a hump! And they said they WILL produce a Touchstone-compatible back.

If this comes to fruition, take my name out of consideration for the Amzer 1400 bulk order.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 07/20/2009 at 08:50 PM.

I saw Seidio's post about not having a hump but where did you see that they'll make a touchstone-compatible back? I'm getting my Pre Aug 1st and am trying to plan what accessories to get
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts

This I will want to see
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast