Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Gtkansan did you follow what the website recommended at the bottom of their site for this battery? If so maybe you can expect even better results. Please keep us updated. I really need an extended battery.

"Note:
    • This product is not made by Palm.
    • New lithium ion battery's full performance is only achieved after 2-3 complete charge and discharge cycles.
    • Charge the initial 24-hour battery charge with the Palm Pre turned off for best results.
  2.    #22  
    I did close.. Charged overnight with it off and then will run it down completely and recharge etc. Well see if it gets even better
    The Pre doesn't turn off when charging. If it is charging on the Touchstone, you will see the screen on. If it is being charged through USB plugged in, only the screen is off, not the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    I'll go in on a bulk order.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    I'm in for a bulk order too if the battery works as advertised.
    Quote Originally Posted by antmon1 View Post
    thanks for pics... i hope it does really give you the 20% more juice it should... the 2600 would be nice too, but i don't want a big **** on my Pre

my only concern is with this company i've never heard of, compared to Seido.... 50mah not that big a diff...

ps i think the pics are just fine, i have a similiar camera ;-p
    I also like to get one...if the price is right and the battery works as advertised.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
  5.    #25  
    You can turn the phone completely off. Hold down the power button (while charging already) and hit turn off. If you plug in the charger with the phone OFF, it turns on. BUT if you turn it off while it is charging already, the charges while off.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I would be in for one or two as well. My pre is usually dead at 8 or so, same with my wife's.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    you can DEFINITELY count me in buddy
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    hey that was my first post^^^ lol
  9.    #29  
    Made list in the first post about who wants what so far. PM me to let me know whether you are in or not. I would think once we get to 20 I can take deposits and get things rolling.
    I'd also be interested in getting one if the price is ok, and more importantly, if it is proven to work and give much better battery life.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    I want one plz.
    Is this battery compatible with Touchstone?
    So how has the battery been the last two days? Better or worse?
    What is the cost with shipping?

Id be interested
    Quote Originally Posted by gtkansan View Post
    Made list in the first post about who wants what so far. PM me to let me know whether you are in or not. I would think once we get to 20 I can take deposits and get things rolling.
    What would be the total cost?
    Interested in 1 battery.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Interesting
    Interested also if this battery can last me the whole day.
  19.    #39  
    I used to run out of the house at 8 am and have a dead battery by 8 pm if I didnt charge it. Ive now had the phone have about 30% juice left when the day is over (10 pm or so). Its a really good improvement!

1 Yes it works just fine with the touchstone
    2 It does get better over the first few days of use. Ive now cycled from full to empty 3 times and it gets better each one.
    Quote Originally Posted by gtkansan View Post
    I used to run out of the house at 8 am and have a dead battery by 8 pm if I didnt charge it. Ive now had the phone have about 30% juice left when the day is over (10 pm or so). Its a really good improvement!

1 Yes it works just fine with the touchstone
    2 It does get better over the first few days of use. Ive now cycled from full to empty 3 times and it gets better each one.
    30% is a significant improvement! Would you consider yourself a "power user" or is the phone in standby most of the day?
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast