Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I've been using my Pre with a Motorola S9-HD headset and noticed that when the Pre is in my pocket and I'm walking it skips horribly. If i take it out and carry it its fine, only as long as I carry it so the screen is away from my hand. After some experimenting I found that I could recreate the skipping if I brushed the screen. It would do this even if the screen was off and, the distance between the headset and my Pre didn't affect this at all.

Anyone else experienced this? Any ideas?

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by clerick44 View Post
    I've been using my Pre with a Motorola S9-HD headset and noticed that when the Pre is in my pocket and I'm walking it skips horribly. If i take it out and carry it its fine, only as long as I carry it so the screen is away from my hand. After some experimenting I found that I could recreate the skipping if I brushed the screen. It would do this even if the screen was off and, the distance between the headset and my Pre didn't affect this at all.

Anyone else experienced this? Any ideas?

thanks
    You either have defective Pre or S9-HD. I have both and no issues at all
    "There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't"
    I also have poor reception when the device is in my pocket. Mine is usually inside the soft pouch that came with it, and I don't think the screen is picking up actual touch input. Will experiment with all/any screen contact and the bluetooth radio to see if I find anything.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I have had a similar experience with the S9 and skipping. Seems random, i have been unable to "make it happen".