1.    #1  
    What's going on people. I figured I would do some video reviews on some Palm Products I picked up. Everybody asks for pictures. Well, I'm posting video. Hopefully some of you find it helpful. If not, oh well. No worries.

I did order the Seido Inncase as well. As soon as I get that in I will do a video review on how that looks on the Pre and how it works with the touchstone chargers...

Enjoy... Any question you have, fire away...

...And oh yeah, I Love My Pre!

The reviews are uploading to youtube... Link will be posted in a minute.

1. rocketfish case review (install and uninstall process)

2. Foreverfitters screen guard

3. Palm Touchstone Charging Kit

4. Case Logic Hip Holster
    Last edited by Rawandvital; 07/14/2009 at 08:22 PM.
    Nice work. That Rocketfish case is nowhere near as bulky as I had thought. I've seen plenty of pictures, but video makes all the difference. And nice find on the screen protector. Can't go wrong for that price.

When you do the Innocase video, can you please demonstrate for comparison how strongly the Pre sticks to the Touchstone with the case on and off? I've got a Touchstone in my car, and I'm trying to determine if the Innocase will be a viable option. I'd like some idea of how significantly the thickness of the case weakens the magnetic hold. Thanks.
  3.    #3  
    Totally agree. It adds just the right amount of bulk. Which isn't much. But it gives it that extra oomf. That's why I'm totally digging the rocketfish case.

Sure thing, I will do a demo on how strong the magnet is with and without the case on.

If anyone else has any suggestions or wants to see a video review of something, let me know! I like getting some use out of my Flip Mino!
  4.    #4  
    *** If anyone wants to see a review of something specific... Let me know. I'll try and get a hold of it and do a in depth review. You never know, It could make or break the deal for you whether you want to buy that product or not!

Throw me some ideas here.
  5.    #5  
    So I get home yesterday, no package on the front porch... I say, no big deal, it didn't come in yet...

I wake up this morning and on the kitchen table is a package. My father says, Went to get the paper, say this in the mail box. Must have been sitting there all night.

AGH!

So yeah, Got Innocase. Will be doing a full video review on this sucker tonight, along with touchstone strength test, quality test, look and feel, over all protection. Yes, I'm dropping my phone from a 10 foot drop! We're going to see if this case holds up!!!

ps. kidding about the 10 foot drop test
    Awesome. Can't wait to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawandvital View Post
    What's going on people. I figured I would do some video reviews on some Palm Products I picked up. Everybody asks for pictures. Well, I'm posting video. Hopefully some of you find it helpful. If not, oh well. No worries.

I did order the Seido Inncase as well. As soon as I get that in I will do a video review on how that looks on the Pre and how it works with the touchstone chargers...

Enjoy... Any question you have, fire away...

...And oh yeah, I Love My Pre!

The reviews are uploading to youtube... Link will be posted in a minute.

2. Foreverfitters screen guard

]
    I cannot find the Foreverfitters screen guards for the palm pre anywhere. Where did you buy them, got a link? Thanks for the review.
  8.    #8  
    The forever fitters website doesn't have the screen protectors for the Pre. I had to order them from e-bay. I do have a link but the auction expired.

Okay, I did a search... If you search for Forever Fitters on ebay, nothing comes up. So it might be hard to find.....

But here you go.

Remember, the protectors I got needed to be trimmed on the top ever so slightly and the speaker hole doesn't match up perfectly.

4x Clear New Screen Protector for Palm PRE - eBay (item 390071893872 end time Aug-19-09 18:09:20 PDT)
    I hope this is the leader of the site who posted this. Let me tell you about my experience with foreverfitter. After 1 order, TERRIBLE. I saw some good reviews on the screens with some complaints but it was worth it for the price. I purchase 4x anti glare screen shields for my palm pre. 2 weeks go by and still no delivery. I message the seller labeled urbanmonkey. It says there will be an answer within a business day. No answer for a week. I sent 3 more over the next week. Still not 1 answer. I then decide to call the customers service #(323) 881-9202. It rings and then says the line has been disconnected. ***!!. I then email the official site email. Still no reply. After a few days I decide to call the cust. service # again. This time someone with a spanish accent picks up and tells me I have the wrong #. This is all insane. This is my last resort...the forums and im seriuosly copying and pasting this message all over palm pre forums to let people know to not order from this site. It is seriously like a scam. I just want my screen protectors, thats it. Foreverfitters if you want to contact me to resolve my order email me.
    Would you happen to know the part number on the Case Logic Case?

Edit:
    Looks like this is probably it. Wonder if the Pre w/ Seidio 2600 battery fits in this.

http://www.caselogic.com/horizontal_...modelid=101933
    Last edited by gmanvbva; 11/23/2009 at 10:17 AM.